The Last of Us

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
"It has everything to do with that little girl."

Little girl is special and can save the world?

Maybe she's immune to whatever the fungus is and her blood can be used to concoct a cure?

IDK

I was kind of hoping there wouldn't be something like that, but meh, I trust in Naughty Dog. And I'm probably reading too much into that line anyway.

Or maybe Joel just sees her as a way to redeem himself from his tragic past. :sadpanda:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
June? Dammit I can't take this, I need the game now. Fuck this is torture.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
And now I finally know the release date, June 14 is gonna be a great day.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I totally forgot that I can actually play the demo because I bought God of War: Ascension. Adios, bitches! :monster:

PS. The demo isn't on general release yet, muahaha.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
To Ami:
tumblr_mjkhsvqQts1s8r3mzo1_500.gif

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm not really into God of War either.

Also, while I'm definitely going to play this, is it sad that my interest has severely waned since Ellie no longer looks like Ellen Page?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Here have a recent video of Ellen Page:

Now be excited about The Last of Us again. :monster:

I have God Of War, but they didnt have the servers to handle all the dl of the demo, gow has had the menu to dl the demo removed, I'll just wait and dl it when it comes out for everyone.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I can see that. =)

I love that interview with her. Saw it a couple weeks ago and I'm very much looking forward to seeing "The East."

I also really liked how much she and Jon clearly adore each other in that interview.

She's such a snazzy dresser too.

I really want to make a baby with her. :monster:

Anyway, yay, "The Last of Us." I'm sure it will rock like everything else Naughty Dog has been doing.

Still more excited for "Beyond: Two Souls." :awesome:

Top Bottom