The Last of Us

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
"After all we've been through... everything that I've done... It can't be for nothing."

"He tells me that on this journey... you either hang on to your morals and die - or do whatever it takes to survive."

Those quotes, man... Back I had no goddamn clue how heavy those'd feel hearing them again. When I'm watching [adult swim] at night, they keep playing the second one, and getting me right in the feels, so I needed to share with other folks who'd understand it.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I know how you feel X, they keep showing the first trailer on t.v. and it hits me right in the feels.

I played the multiplayer yesterday, very different from what I'm used to. It's very team oriented and it takes a long time to get used to, I haven't been able to win a single match yet.

Finally got around to finishing this after I stopped at the underground tunnel about a month ago.

It's amazing how a word can make or break an entire story. "Okay."

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I did not expect that, it was amazing. Big kudos to Troy for keeping it together when Merle
singing
and the adjusting quite well to the scene.

Lex

Administrator
Wow troy baker is really fucking hot. How did i not know this before.

EDIT: Apparently because he's actually not. Visual trick of the mocap suit :/

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Fun fact: Standing in for Ashley Johnson (Ellie) that day was Troy Baker's wife.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm really curious if this is covering the content of the comics.
(Speaking of which, I should go download those right now).

X :neo:

Lex

Administrator
So is this like a prequel DLC? Wow I'm really impressed, this'll be Naughty Dog's first ever story DLC. It's probably going to be absolutely massive for a DLC aswell.

Lex

Administrator
100% flat out yes. I don't think you'll even find a single person that says no to that question.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
i1q9EI4Y3wKd5.gif

Last edited:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
So I just finished this game last week. I cried .

What a powerful, emotionally draining game this is. And Joel, wow, I fucking love this character. And I knew I was still gonna like him no matter what happens in the ending (which I did not guess), but I just feel SO conflicted about what he did!

Holy shit, Joel. :(

Top Bottom