The Last of Us

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Is it just me or did they make the girl prettier?

Not sure how I feel about this.

I dont really feel like they made her prettier but they did make her look less like Ellen paige.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Maybe that's why they changed her look.

But I don't know, I feel like they are taking a step away from normal-girl pretty to model pretty.

Maybe it's the added detail.

She just seems off to me compared to what we've seen before.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
That is why they changed her look. Ellen Paige has her own game now, Beyond: Two Souls.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Looks too graphic for Australian censors, lol, or rather, baw.

I don't get Australia, its perfectly fine for dingoes to eat babies and snakes and spiders are rampant but violence in videogames? Ohhhh nooo. Its a blatant double standard!

I'm excited for this, but is anyone else tired of the same grizzled brown haired protagonists? They need to mix it up a bit!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Maybe that's why they changed her look.

But I don't know, I feel like they are taking a step away from normal-girl pretty to model pretty.

Maybe it's the added detail.

She just seems off to me compared to what we've seen before.

They said they changed her to look more like her motion capture/voice actress, Ashley Johnson.

Someone named Octo said:
is anyone else tired of the same grizzled brown haired protagonists? They need to mix it up a bit!

It's probably the second-worst offender, yeah, but I'll still take it over Buzzcut McBland number four billion.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Man I'm gonna get killed so many times while playing this game but it's gonna be so very worth it.

Lex

Administrator
I can't wait to get this game. The US Amazon site has the release date down as 31/12/12, is that right? I thought it wasn't going to be out til next year some time. The UK amazon site has nothing :(

Lex

Administrator
The cheapest I've seen so far (in the UK) is Play.com, they're doing a pre-order for £39.99, which is almost equivalent to the standard US price (though somehow still more expensive, lol). Very unlikely it'll dip below that anywhere else.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
It says Dec 31st, but they use that as a placeholder date until the official date is announced.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Because it's become the thing to do? :monster:

tbh I'd rather they push games back than have their employees work overtime for a year and still deliver a shitty, half-finished game.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
This is Naughty Dog, if they pushed back the release date of the game I trust that they had a good reason for it.

Top Bottom