The Legend of Zelda (General)

Pixel

The Pixie King
Does anyone recognise Zelda's voice actress? When I first heard her, I thought it was Daisy Ridley, but I'm not sure.

I'm really looking forward to this. I havent really bothered with videogames for the last 5 years or so. This and FF7 remake might pull me back in.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
So there's this 'teaser trailer' out for a short Majora's Mask film (estimated at only 3 minutes) that's apparently made by fans. I find it hard to believe Nintendo would allow it to be 'published', but at least they did a good job on the teaser. :monster:

Here's the facebook page of the guy helping to make it.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Why can't that be real!?

Then again maybe they're worried they won't be able to top the animated series :trollface:

RedFFWolf

Donator
This is stunning. And it's so beautiful I'd almost prefer it to forever remain in this trailer style and immortalise what it has captured and presented in that 1 min and 45 sec.

(On a completely unnecessary note, I was the 11,111th person to click thumbs up on it :awesome:)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Then again maybe they're worried they won't be able to top the animated series :trollface:

mP1CbBG.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
holy shitballs Freybs is gonna love that.

That video makes me hunger for a series of MM short films in the same style. There are so many emotional storylines in Majora's Mask, some which you could see play out without Link's influence, with his influence or even both.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Yeah, basically I want a full length Zelda movie - why hasn't this happened yet? Unlike other things I actually think it would work quite well.

And also a remake with cutscenes of that calibre would be awesome.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'd honestly be happy with a big-screen release of the 3DS OoT and MM releases. Considering the camera has always been the most frustrating thing about those games for me, I just couldn't get to grips with playing them on relatively tiny screens. Not that I actually own a 3DS or anything, but I've played them on a friend's console. :P I'm hoping they'll come out for the Switch.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, basically I want a full length Zelda movie - why hasn't this happened yet? Unlike other things I actually think it would work quite well.

Probably beacause Nintendo is conservative as fuck and they don't want to hear about it. I mean look at Pokemanz Go, the first mobile game from Nintendo which I'm sure they only reluctantly agreed on - broke all the records.

Okay so they kinda fucked up with Mario TV shows / movies and shit back when, but, really.

Nintendo needs to realize that they can cash in massively. I mean look at Star Wars - for forever, Lucaswossname sat on their IP and did absolutely nothing with it, eventually making some prequels, then more of nothing. Disney bought them and look at all the shit they're doing and all the excite it's generating. It's a magic money making machine and they're doing shit with it.

Same with Nintendo. A lot of their IPs are gold and they could make gold with it. Pokemanz, they already did. Mario is a solid game seller. Zelda has a fuckton of potential outside of games. There's probably moar.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Found a cheap copy of the Hyrule Historia a few weeks ago, so I bought it. This thing is cool. Now I just need the Witcher one...

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm glad to hear this. Sounds to me that March will be busy this year for most people.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 for PS4 and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Looking forward to the Zelda one.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
This game is basically the only thing I can think of buying a new Nintendo console for. :monster: It just looks so..... hnnnnnggggghhh <3

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I still figure I'll try and find a cheap Wii u and get it on that so I can also get TP HD.

Besides if it's anything like TP, the one on the old console will be the only version worth playing :monster:

I doubt I'll be able to get to play this anytime soon, but it looks so good. I'm glad that it looks like they're departing from what's become the typical series formula and that there seems to be a lot of emphasis on freedom of exploration.

Top Bottom