• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Noerah Army

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
if it makes you feel better it's not story spoilers it's just few screenshots?? i just tagged it spoilers in case anyone really didn't want to see before it came out

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Did you see how Noel sort of turns away while Serah and Snow are talking and he just...looks so sad oh god. POOR BABY.

It's like he wants to say something but he can't and. WHY CAN'T SERAH JUST SEE HIM? ;O;

brb curling up into an emotional ball

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
OH GOD I NOTICED THAT TOO???

LIKE HE LOOKED SO UPSET AND SAD AND NOEL BB

god noel/serah is a thing THAT IS REAL

also did anyone notice how upset noel looked in the ultros dlc when ultros flirted with serah

like omg NOEL....the octopus is not a threat calm down

xiii-3 confirmed for love triangle i do believe

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
noerahmogfam.jpg

Top Bottom