• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Official TLS Movie Night Thread

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Oh ok, makes sense. I went ahead and cast my vote for it, so we'll see what happens.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Technically November is Thanksgiving for some of us so it does it qualify for major Holiday season. :awesome:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Movie night was fun! I’ll try to get on earlier next time. My time zone makes it more like Movie Afternoon & Early Evening :P

Speaking of Muricagiving, my brother and I had an odd tradition many moons ago to watch AC the day before or day of Thanksgiving. It was so random.

Jairus

That could work. At least then we'd have some translation for the kanji on the screen, which SE never bothered to change for the English release.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Well, hell, looks like we'll be having another Movie Night this month!!! The holiday we'd technically be celebrating is Thanksgiving, but the theme of 'Thanks' is a little too specific and 'slaughtering of indigenous peoples' kills the mood so we'll make this a freebie. :monster:

Nominate what you like!

Last edited:

Jairus

The Princess Bride - and if it doesn't hit the top 5, I have only one word to say: "INCONCEIVABLE!"

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - fits the Thanksgiving/holiday season, and although I don't swear myself (outside my story, that is), Steve Martin's use of like twenty F-bombs in under five minutes is classic and hilarious!

Spaceballs - need I say more?

Robin Hood: Men in Tights - again, no explanation needed. Dancing merry men in tights abound.

The Matrix - the first (and best, imo) in the trilogy

Tremors - classic monster movie that's more funny than scary. Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward play off each other perfectly

Die Hard - one of the best action movies of all time

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
omg I meant to post about this sooner tehehe!

3DEFD47C-1B75-4297-99B9-DCB65050EA16.jpeg
4797827B-A105-4271-9EC4-38A6A8C0A5F1.jpeg

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
We're gonna run the survey this Saturday!!! so get any last minute noms in for this freebie movie night!!

Reactions: Ite
Top Bottom