The Pros of Final Fantasy X-2

Nikkolas

Banned
Can I ask where you live?
And your proof most people don't believe in God?

Sorry, just where you are raised has a lot to do with your opinion of this issue.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I never said most people don't believe in god, but's a commonality that there's a rising majority of atheists and people who subscribe to different religions that don't worship one god in this country.

And I live in Texas, whatever that matters.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
derailed1640.jpg

Yeah, this is going waaaay too off topic now.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah, it doesn't really relate anyway because religion has no basis in reality.

Nikkolas

Banned
I never said most people don't believe in god, but's a commonality that there's a rising majority of atheists and people who subscribe to different religions that don't worship one god in this country.

And I live in Texas, whatever that matters.

It matters very heavily. Europe is a lot more secular than America is and thus Europeans are often unable to understand Americans in matter of religion.

But Mako is right.

So...who liked Yuna's Gunner outfit? Pretty hot.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
They became the majority. That's how those things happen. Most people use to think blacks were inferior, now most think they're equal. Thanks minority for getting the ball rolling but it wouldn't have gone anywhere without becoming the majority.

...which suggests that even though they were the minority, that their criticisms and beliefs were valid despite being said minority. Civil rights supporters didn't magically become right as soon as they were a majority, dude. They were always right. Ergo, your claim that popular=correct is still invalid.

EDIT: Okay, the end, my bad.

Nikkolas

Banned
You make a fair point there, let me just say. Perhaps I was just being too pessimistic.

Anyway (again) I know a lot of people thought the minor platforming element was unnecessary but I think the reason for it was that they were going to be re-using a lot of the same environments from X. With the platforming bit, you could access other areas and stuff so it wouldn't totally be just re-doing everything you did in X.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
PFFAH IF YOU'RE IN EUROPE SAY SO IN THE FIRST PLACE NIGGER.

Anyway Tik's right, and it is time to move on.

Nikkolas

Banned
Here's an interesting question.
We talked about Anima earlier and how she is stronger for Seymour than Yuna on account of being Seymour's Final Aeon.
Then how strong is the Anima you fight in X-2? Is an aeon acting on its own weaker than if it is actually summoned?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
not getting back into that, on topic or bust plox

Top Bottom