Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Cops showing up at my neighbors house and then the cops coming over and asking me if I heard anything.:huh: Apparently someone tried breaking the door down. I hope these dumb asses move.>_>

Emma

The Minish Elf
Knowing that there will never be another Dracula movie due to Twilight. No more non-glittering Vampires that are on a diet :S

No more Dracula going after Virgin's blood! But having a weird obsession with the smell of a mentally dead teenager!

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Having my aunt and 14-year-old cousin staying over for the night due to Thanksgiving, and winding up hearing my aunt verbally abuse the fuck out of her daughter for over an hour, saying she should commit suicide because my cousin 'obviously' doesn't care if she's alive or dead and then calling her a scumbag and pile of shit because she didn't salute and hop into the shower the instant my aunt commanded her to. Even though she's 14 and knows personal hygeine responsibility already.

Poor thing.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Im installing some mods on a Simple Machiens forum I installed, and the mods tell you what versions of SMF they're compatible with. I hate it when people reply with" I tried to install it on [insert incompatible version here] why doesn't it work?" or they get all mad because they broke their forum because of it.

and the way these things are installed, it even TELLS YOU if the mod will install correctly

so yeah way to break your forums by not reading this stuff dumbasses.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
People that don't clean, and if they do they do it halfway or lie about having done it, and when, after nearly a year you finally tell them about it, they throw a (silent) tantrum and get a letter full of accusations towards you personally from the landlady. Rich bastard, go back to firing people.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
People ignoring you when you make a reasonable effort to reply to their post, at their request.

Hey woah the forums are back.

I don't like Megan Fox. Watched Transformers for the first time and was shocked by the clarity of it - I could see all of her many facial blemishes.

So blemishes automatically make someone unattractive and horrible to look at?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Perfect people are boring and unattractive.

Except me. I'm well fit.

Emma

The Minish Elf
When your water filter doesn't work and your water tastes like copper and dirt mixed together >.>

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Getting a drunken phone call from someone asking you to aid them in further ruining their life.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Not being able to use my water without having to boil it because of an E. Coli contamination.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Not being able to use my water without having to boil it because of an E. Coli contamination.
I know what you mean there Dee. We had to do that a while back cause of a Manure leak into the main water system.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Unable to fix my television properly. Keeps dying after 15 minutes and won't turn on for 2 hours. >/

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The forums not loading properly, unless I disconnect and then reconnect. :@

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The new vinyl exclusive Blacklisted album.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My landlady locking the door of a housemate when something went amiss with paying the rent after just one month. We'll have cops around later tonight, I'm afraid, and WRYYY when he gets home and finds the locks on his room changed.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I know what you mean there Dee. We had to do that a while back cause of a Manure leak into the main water system.

It's resolved now, but you know what's kind of funny is that the reservoirs are uncovered. As historic a landmark as they may be, it's a potential threat to drinking water having it open like that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The guy in the cold room putting the thermostat to > 20, the guy in the warm room putting it back because it's far too hot (i.e. me).

I'd love to switch, but his room sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom