Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
The fact I have to deal with Christmas shoppers and busy lines.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The taste of Diet Dr. Pepper fills me with rage and nausea.

This being the only thing in the office fridge to drink, sickens and annoys me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The guy in the cold room putting the thermostat to > 20, the guy in the warm room putting it back because it's far too hot (i.e. me).

I'd love to switch, but his room sucks.

This, only this time coming back and seeing that it's set to 25 this time around.

wtf. Oh, and the thingy on my radiator is broken, so I can't turn it off. That, and there's floor heating, so it wouldn't even matter much.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Someone stealing my lighter and then mum taking the two sitting at home out with her for no reason. >_>

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The fact that when I'm off work, they have people who are deeply innumerate doing the filing. I then have to sort it out when I go back into work.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
This stupid idiot who crashed outside of my apartment building on the freeway. Apparently, he hit a light pole as well and now PGE is out there shouting at each other as they're replacing the light. People are honking their horns too because some of the lanes are blocked off while these guys are working.

What's funny, however, is this guy slammed into the back of a cop. xD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Busy high streets when you're Christmas shopping. Eespecially as the majority of them are doing sod all.

It's raining, surely you have better places to stand around looking vacant? No, not that shop, that's the one I'm... sigh.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Someone stealing my lighter and then mum taking the two sitting at home out with her for no reason. >_>
Yeah that would piss me off too. You want to light up and can't find a damn lighter. Then when you don't need them they are plentiful :huh:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Losing members because of fucking internet Birthday threads and shit pisses me off.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'd say when people do retarded stuff like that it's acceptable to make fun of them. They deserve it for being so utterly daft.

I don't think anybody can deny that like.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Fear not, Mako. we'll get more cowbell by the time XIII's out to attract the fan boys and girls.

Let's just hope they're not as stuck up, arrogant and sappy as the last batch.

Also, being charged for arrest by shithead companies today at work. Asshole beaurocrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom