Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Spaces on applications, I mean how the hell am I supposed to fit my current address in that tiny little space? Christ...

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
I get boiled up when I'm excited and have a piece of fanfiction ready to post online but then I find out that the site is under maintenance due to upgrading. :arr:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
If I didn't smoke weed i'd probably have insomnia as well. =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Right now, no one being on the messenger is pissing me off.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
~Boiler's out of oil again. :( Brass monkeys.
~Body always being out of whack. To wit:
# blood sugar below average (but nothing to worry about)
# blood pressure below average (but nothing to worry about)
# blood clotting speed below average (but nothing to worry about)

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
^^That sucks

Leaving my assignments until the last minute and then rushing them...my level of procrastination has reached an all time high.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Fucking fashion design students in my class are loud, obnoxious, and waste time asking for the definition of words they should already know (someone seriously asked what docile meant).

Merch students can be cliquey but my god, designers take the cake. :|

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Not having the money to get my PS3 back is buggering me off quite a bit.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Not very much pisses me off at all, but arguments with my girlfriend certainly do. Especially when said person is stubborn to a fault and doesn't concede when they're wrong. If I could get away with never arguing, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately it appears to be a necessary element of human interaction.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^This is why I'm soooooo glad that my girlfriend likes to argue with me, and that it's never about anything serious.

I thrive on conflict ;.;

Fucking fashion design students in my class are loud, obnoxious, and waste time asking for the definition of words they should already know (someone seriously asked what docile meant).
This reminds me of Borderlands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY3Q8cWH7oU

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
What's pissing me off is quite simple... it's the release of FFXIII in the UK. Or more accurately, its box art.

Usually in the UK, the box art for the FF games is just the logo with the Amano art. This looks really good in an understated way, unlike the US covers, which always look too busy to me.

With FFXIII, they have a huge picture of Lightning on the cover, pushing the logo into one corner.

I do not like this. :( I want just the logo on the cover please. And the only reason I can think of that they're doing this? A really cynical marketing ploy. "Look, we have a female main character! Aren't we progressive?"
Terry Pratchett said:
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^This is why I'm soooooo glad that my girlfriend likes to argue with me, and that it's never about anything serious.

FFIX is awesome.
Zagi ftw.
Yaoi.
I never said that words were the same as a football.
Keeanu Reeves. >=O
Draco > everyone else.
HARRY DOESN'T DIE

Currently pissing me off:
Everyone's new obsession with Alice in Wonderland and FFXIII. Neither of them are very good, from what I've seen. The only good thing about FFXIII is Fanille and Maqui (sp I think I butchered his name lol). I don't think I'll ever buy XIII, but I'm glad I had a friend who bought a copy so I could test it out. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom