Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

I've probably already said it, but:

- People who aren't punctual.
- People who say "I'm ready when you are", but when I'm are ready and waiting (generally instantaneously), they are not actually ready at all.
- The above are especially disliked if they then take 30 minutes + to get ready.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
that's like -1.6 degrees Celsius. SO IT'S NOT LIKE IT WAS EVEN DECENT OUT OR ANYTHING. :|
:huh: ...Was he a Scot? :awesome:
Last night. (the bad part)
...and...
Last night. (the bad part)
Aye, aye. Something ye's two have to tell us? :awesome:

My mum's boyfriend giving me the same shit about going to London for a day as he gave me as staying in Birmingham last year.

Which is, essentially, "Oh no, you don't want to go there! It's full of blackies and chinks and pakis!"

F*&%ing Yorkshire twonk... >_>

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
He's Yorkshire, he's acting like a twonk... the argument stands. :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Not everyone who resides in Yorkshire is a twonk.
Mind you, I'm only a semi-permanent resident.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
That guy does sound a lot like my brother, though :awesome:

Also, coming out of the cinema with a headache pisses me off.

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My credit card details declining when i'm clearly typing them in right.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
dad and stepmom finding my alcohol stash

the prospect of moving back to california with my crazy fucking other half of my family

the huge fucking headache i have

running out of cigarettes

the price of community college when you're from out of state (god what the fuck)

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
It's easier to hide a weed stash bro.
I know. God if they had found that I would have been dead for sure. As it stands, alcohol is not the end of the world, but they now suspect I have ~deeper issues~.

also I am out a bottle of Southern Comfort, baw

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I told my parents straight up I was smoking when I was 16. I got in shit but they got over it and now mum doesn't mind that I smoke every day.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Not everyone who resides in Yorkshire is a twonk.
Mind you, I'm only a semi-permanent resident.
I know. :awesome: I have an uncle from Yorkshire (married one of my mum's sisters), and he's a good guy. (Actually, he's too nice for my aunt, IMHO.) It's just my mum's bf is just about every stereotype attributed to the Yorkshire, in particular the negative ones.

Anyway, this isn't pissing me off so much as mildly depressing, but I really don't give a damn about the upcoming release of FFXIII. Ever since X (including X), the series has always fallen short of my expectations. The only two FF games that have exceeded my expectations since are III on the DS (AWESOME) and Crisis Core, but I really didn't expect CC to be that good after DC. :awesome: I'm sure IV on the DS would exceed my expectations, too, but I haven't played it yet.

...I seriously hope if they do a remake or sequel for IX (probably my favourite FF game) they give it to the guys behind the DS remakes to do.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
"When people tell me what I can't do :("

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Getting sick off of God knows what.

Also, friends who interfere in stuff that's none of their business. And then annoy you about it. Every. Single. Day. Multiple times.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Keep getting rejected from so many places and/or not getting call backs either. Really kills my self esteem. Not to mention the fact that my only best friend never responded to me when I cried my eyes out to him and just left me to go to bed. I still haven't heard from him yet and it's making me fucking pissed. I hope he has a really good excuse for acting like an ass towards me when I needed him the most.

That and another friend of mine just found out her momma has breast cancer. Makes me even more angry.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Keep getting rejected from so many places and/or not getting call backs either. Really kills my self esteem. Not to mention the fact that my only best friend never responded to me when I cried my eyes out to him and just left me to go to bed. I still haven't heard from him yet and it's making me fucking pissed. I hope he has a really good excuse for acting like an ass towards me when I needed him the most.

That and another friend of mine just found out her momma has breast cancer. Makes me even more angry.

Shit really sucks I hope things get better for you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom