Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunoichi

dead
The boss at my morning job. Comes in with his shiny new suits lording it around, when really he knows fuck all about what goes on.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Bonaventura link=topic=597.msg31027#msg31027 date=1237204602]
[quote author=Arianna link=topic=597.msg30842#msg30842 date=1237154735]Well, I didn't know if it was music or the actual insect noises... Now I know! :P

Let me see if I can find something on YouTube. I want to hear this. Ultrasound, I think it would be.

Hmmm... Well, I found it. *shrug* I don't know what to say about it.

Infrasound is freaky!

[/quote]

It's nothing when you hear it first, but people in my school constantly play that goddamn sound. I have a good hearing, which is why it's worse to me.
[/quote]

I've got to get my hearing tested again; especially now because my left ear's errupted in some sort of infection for the second or third time in about 30 days more or less. :( I could barely hear it, but I could sense a buzzing. Very slight, though. Yeah, such noises can get to you in time; infrasound (the opposite end of the spectrum) can cause physical discomfort! I wouldn't be surprised if too much ultrasound, or higher ends getting towards ultrasound, would do the same. Perhaps that's why you are so distressed.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
About 12 of my coworkers chose today as the day to grill me about my love life. One is annoying enough, considering the situation. Jesus.

And have you ever noticed that when you're crabby, you get a headache?

Nikkolas

Banned
People wh form irrational dislikes for things based on stuff like popularity.
What is that physics law or whatever..for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Well popular things will get hate by many for simply being popular.

I used to be that way with VII. Loved the game on its own but its hype soured me on it for a long time.

A

Great Old One
Dumbass idiots who have serious anger management issues and need to go to therapy.

Dumbass idiots who think they're 'all that,' so they criticize every fucking little thing about you.

Dumbasses.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
People who recently have broken up with people, then gotten together themselves! Wow, I swaer it wasn't because I liked someone else!!1!11one :monster: What pisses me off most about this is that these people called me liars. And I now have to deal with her ex boyfriend. :3

Oh yeah, seattle, I know you probs lurk, so maybe you should have worried about someone other than me when you did. :}

That and guys I don't like, asking me out.

seattle

Pro Adventurer
I've actually been away on a roadtrip since durr spring break, but I've been asked more than once to post here so le sigh here I go:

First off, I dumped him because I wasn't happy. We didn't and most likely won't get back together because its too much at the moment so we've given each other space. He can do whatever he wants.

And second, wtf lame attempt at stirring drama. Go out and have fun with friends. Or better yet try and make some instead of spending hours at a time on the internet getting people you'll never meet to hate you. Srsly, I stopped talking to you for a reason. So leave me aloen. ;-; wahh.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
No dramaz here plz. Head back to FCF if you're so bloody inclined.

And as for the whole "leaving someone and dating someone soon after"...Well, I guess it depends on the concept of "soon". I had an ex who pursued me within a week of being dumped by his ex...this same ex is now "devastated" that I left him and dated another guy over a month after him.

Of course, considering who this ex is I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the hyporcrisy.

I get annoyed by people who know nothing of me assuming things they don't know. These same people acted my friends before lies were spread around about me, but quickly attacked me after someone with no credibility made some untrue and unproven claims about me.

But I guess that's how you learn who your real friends are, eh?

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
[quote author=M.I.L.F. link=topic=597.msg32260#msg32260 date=1237504168]
No dramaz here plz. Head back to FCF if you're so bloody inclined.[/quote]

YARLY. Be nice or GTFO.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=597.msg32280#msg32280 date=1237508368]
[quote author=M.I.L.F. link=topic=597.msg32260#msg32260 date=1237504168]
No dramaz here plz. Head back to FCF if you're so bloody inclined.[/quote]

YARLY. Be nice or GTFO.
[/quote]

FCF: Drama Central. :monster:

The cold. Well, not even colds just runny noses when you haven't been fucking outside to catch a cold in forever. >;

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
people who assume things without knowing the full story. yafuckinrly

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Stupid people who cba to fucking listen to wtf I'm saying.

Dependency on others, even if it's for something small. I HAET IT

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'd love to be able to depend on people (in my work), but sadly, they all are of a lesser competence than myself in 99.9% of cases. Except pool, I suck at that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=V link=topic=597.msg32490#msg32490 date=1237590894]
Racists. :monster:
[/quote]

NIG JEW SPI CRA CHI Ethnical groups. :monster:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
having to work early tomorrow, and not being able to sleep, and being bored.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
1-800 big corporate places who put you on hold for 20 fucking minutes just so you can ask one simple question. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom