Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
When co-workers and the boss do not leave paperwork and other necessities to do my own job in an accessable spot in an orderly fashion! Really, if anything ruins a day, it's opening a store where everything's askew and I have to do their work, even if in part. Especially when I'm getting spoken to about the paperwork being done and correctly. >_>-_-:faint:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You're the only bright spot in mine.

I'm sorry if I hold on to it too much sometimes, and don't want to let it get any darker.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Complicated shit been on my mind as of late. Might need to go vent at a therapist or something.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Holler at me, dawg.

Telling someone that you want to leave in thirty minutes, and that somehow meaning to them that you want to leave in four HOURS and thirty minutes.

Also, early morning traffic creating an hour and a half drive when you're tired as hell. =/

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Being at work and being in a rather bad mood then getting a message that makes you in an even greater bad mood only to then snap at a colleague for something that aint even her fault.
FML!

Last edited:

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
Narrow minded people who don't know squat about what goes on in other countries except their own, people who aren't willing to understand different cultures and accept them.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Not the fact that I found this in my facebook newsfeed, but the fact that it is true.

facebooknewsfeedfml.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Clients installing software from a test system to a clustered live production system and finding out it doesn't work the exact day they want to put it into production.

Yes, you do have to plan in testing, and yes, you do need to ask us to do that. Yes, in advance, not at the very last moment when we don't have time to make fixes and test them. No I am not Jesus, although I'm pretty much the next best thing. No it probably won't be working tomorrow. Yes I know the world cup finals just passed so it's really really really important last week. No I cannot reverse time even if that would've made a difference. Yes, you do need to indicate well in advance when you want to have something live and what you expect from us. No I don't care you're busy when all it takes is writing a short email. Yes this could've been avoided if you simply wrote that mail a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom