Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Knowing what I want to be but being able to achieve it.

Having to mooch off my parents and having no semblance of independence.

My inability to survive in this world on my own.

People who call average sized/not stupidly skinny women fat.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I wish you wouldn't hate your life... I love mine because you're in it.
...I would say "d'awww" at this point, but it would sound slightly patronising... so, stop being soppy you two. You'll make this sentimental git tear up. :P
I don't know what I want to 'be when I grow up'.

I feel like a child

and a cry baby.
"Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives; some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don't." - Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) :)
People who call average sized/not stupidly skinny women fat.
^THIS

Worse still, when the girl/woman herself thinks this of herself. And refuses to hear any contrary opinions. :(

==

Being so hot Sunday I couldn't get any more writing thinking done for Dessies pissed me off. But then I whipped off two and a half pages yesterday evening, so it's not too bad. :monster:

Also, this F*&%$^# SITE NOT LOADING!!!!

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Fuck everything at the moment.! It costed me 500$ to repair the damage that shit did to my car last Thursday. I'm going to take it out of his ass!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
People who dismiss video game music as "generic and uninspiring" simply because it's video game music.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
JUST, FUCK EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT.

Eating all th junk in the house in a passive agressive attempt at killing myself.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
People who dismiss video game music as "generic and uninspiring" simply because it's video game music.
I find video game music very inspiring.

The fact more humid weather is coming.:shifty:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You ever just...wonder? Like, what happened to your life, and where the fuck you're going, and why all your plans just went to shit? Or why things can't be the way they used to be? Or why you even bother with anything anymore?

Sometimes I really just fucking hate that annoyingly sharp part of myself that's always parsing everything for subtext.

Short version - why, hello, depression. Good of you to drop by.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
It's nice having a life and everything, but fff I don't want a text waking me up at 10am telling me my mate needs to wait for her doctor to ring before we can go out.
Plus I don't want to see Shrek 3.
fml

I'm in it for the latte.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Shrek 3?
You mean shrek 4 aye?

Turning up to work in a cheery(er) mood than usual as it's pay day and im no longer financially crippled only to find out that my employers have yet again fucked me over by changing my tax code from emergency tax to some stupid code that is £3 diff between it and emergency essentially screwing me out of £700 in total since i started my new job.
FML!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Work.

Also, sweat rash.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
When Morrissons shuts at totally unreasonable hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom