Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
You get home from working all night and you can't get to sleep.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Sister has stolen the car again.
I just want to buy a sketchpad and some coke zero.
is that too much to ask?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I really hate it when people don't answer my questions, or tell me wjats really going on. It's like...dood. Just give me a straight answer instead of just avoiding the subject because it's awkward or uncomfortable or what have you.

I'm a big boy - I can handle the truth, and much prefer it to lies of omission.

Also - left work at ten past six. Took me forty five minutes to get home (it's normally a fifteen minute drive) because of traffic. And it is rather hot outside. fml

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Being stressed and depressed, especially for this month (and for next week) and not knowing how it started. I have too much crap to deal with for this to happen now. I just hope it doesn't get worse when I apply for classes this Wednesday.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^this

Also, people who just don't get it make me very angry.

Lastly, FUCK YOU SKYPE

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Family members piss me off. FFS no one can get to you like family can

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
What the fuck is with women and getting pregnant so early in their lives? You're fucking 19 years old ffs, you haven't even begun to do anything with your life, DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW HUGE A RESPONSIBILITY HAVING A CHILD IS?

FUCK YOU !#@$R%

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Texting my boss because I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be working tonight.
Then not getting a text back.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I got called in for a job interview, and when I called back I was told to call back again. I was told to call back three different times, and did. The fourth time, I was assured I would be called back. I waited two hours, and called back. They assured me they would call back. I waited two days and called back today.

Turns out my position filled up.

F.M.L.

Not to mention I got fired from that other shit job because people are dicks.
Hello being jobless! Nice to fucking meet you. Again.
I literally have PENNIES to my name. PENNIES. About 20 cents worth. >_>

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You know, I don't ask for TOO MUCH from life, I'd like to think. Maybe I do, I dunno. Maybe I'm really needy or something.

But when I'm extremely depressed from life, circumstance, and their cohorts grinding me under their heels, is it SO much to ask that my headphones work properly, so that I can lose myself in some music?

Ghost X

Trivial, but I hate how infantile drama whores seem to take up of 90% of the MGO population these days :monster:. To them I say "Get over yourselves, so I can have some quality gaming time" or simply "STFU and play". Okay, you may now proceed with your irl issues =D.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Trivial, but I hate how infantile drama whores seem to take up of 90% of the MGO population these days :monster:. To them I say "Get over yourselves, so I can have some quality gaming time" or simply "STFU and play". Okay, you may now proceed with your irl issues =D.

Still playing MGO huh?

I gave up that back when I still had it. Cheaters ruined the whole damn thing.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Coming into work after a really good weekend with the mrs to find out that the woman who the entire office complained about to HO has lodged a complaint stating everyone is bullying her and the council now believe her more than us.
Entire office (15 or so people) vs 1 incompetant woman who can't do her job properly.
Now im currently being put under warning and just got yet another email stating the bitch has sent an email stating im doing my job wrong...
Hmm guy with a degree in the work he is doing vs a woman who up until i started thought that the command prompt was for "microsoft helpline"
WE WORK IN IT FFS!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Unknowingly dropped a pouch of notes containing about $160 when I was getting onto the bus to go back home this afternoon. Probably won't be getting it back.

Pretty fucking self-explanatory.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People getting butthurt because they got called out on their bullshit, and who then run away like petulant children instead of having and adult discussion about it all.

Also, internets no longer being stolen. Back to the Stone Age. ;.;

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Banks.

After years of being able to cancel and get new cards just by asking, now I need ID with me to get a new card? Despite being able to cancel it without any.

fu banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom