Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Fucking hiccups. What the fuck is with this shit?

sorry for those of you who are going through worse traumas than mine

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Fucking hiccups. What the fuck is with this shit?

sorry for those of you who are going through worse traumas than mine

If you stop thinking about them they go away. :monster:

Also people who fucking put lower prices than me on dofus in the markets so my shit won't sell fast. FUUUUUUUU

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
five years of celibacy as of the 30th and I'm still too damned unmotivated to do anything about it, as I have been for nearly the entire time

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
five years of celibacy as of the 30th and I'm still too damned unmotivated to do anything about it, as I have been for nearly the entire time

Find me a decent job and I'll find you a decent girlfriend, for srz.

Pissed off with my current shit job.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Getting a reply from the police force stating "thanks for the application" and then acknowledging they will be in touch within a week only to then remember about this 3 weeks after they sent it and still not hearing anything.
Buggers

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Not seeing Tiff at AI.

People messaging me on Facebook that 'blah blah FARMVILLE SHIT' when I never fucking look at my FB and don't give two shits.

And finally, all of the fucking drama from my oldass LJRP because the mods won't acknowledge that everything now revolves around their characters.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
My parents begging us to move back to Minnesota. I can't do that because I have another year of school to go through yet.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Emmă;249848 said:
Where in MN are you from?
I lived in St. Paul. About 2 years ago I moved to Wisconsin for college. :) How about yourself?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My mum's boyfriend constantly scrounging my PS2 games, only to turn his nose up at half of them. The MGS games are "too complicated" (note he's not talking about the storyline, but the concept that you don't go running up to the first enemy you see), Odin Sphere is "broken" because "you can only go from side to side", and the Persona games are "kids games" because they're set in schools.

*bangs his head against the wall and weeps in frustration*
Your prob better watching them online or merely DL'ing the entire series.
Worth the watch :monster:
Have you heard me complaining about my net access? :P
Speaking as an ex GAME employee i can tell you for a fact that the fact staff are employed by a gaming franchise does not mean they have fuck all clue about gaming.
One of my old colleagues only ever played the original super mario bros and WOW so you can imagine the glazed look he gave out when people asked for any information on consoles/games of actual worth.
*sigh* I know… I really shouldn’t have been surprised. Especially considering the difficulty I had when I asked about the Shin Megami Tensei games in there (in comparison, when I picked up Persona3 at my local Gamestation, if it wasn’t for the counter being in the way, I would have got glomped by a girl in a gothic Lolita outfit. I have mixed feelings about that counter…).

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
My mum's boyfriend constantly scrounging my PS2 games, only to turn his nose up at half of them. The MGS games are "too complicated" (note he's not talking about the storyline, but the concept that you don't go running up to the first enemy you see), Odin Sphere is "broken" because "you can only go from side to side", and the Persona games are "kids games" because they're set in schools.
I SEE SOMEONE HAS NEVER PLAYED ANY SEGA GAMES AND RECALLS THEIR AWESOME FONDLY. Either that or he was uncomfortable with his friend humping him in Altered Beast. Perhaps both.

ALSO THEY ARE FOR KIDS. KIDS WHO BEAT UP HITLER, ELDER GODS, KILL THEMSELVES IN EVERY BATTLE AND ARE SLIGHTLY TRANSGENDER. ALL CHILDISH THINGS FOR CHILDREN. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
His mom's boyfriend sounds like a belligerent teenager who didn't grow up on Nintendo and Sega like real gamers.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I lived in St. Paul. About 2 years ago I moved to Wisconsin for college.
Woooow, you're one of the few people online I ever saw that lived in WI like me. x3

And hot weather pisses me off.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Herp derp, I have headphones on and I'm reading a book. Do I seriously look like I'm working right now? Let me enjoy my break please. It's the only time I have in the store to relax.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Someone stole my bike light... my BIKE LIGHT! I mean... not that I WANTED
them to take the whole bike or anything, but why on earth would you just
take the light? That thing was worth, I dunno $10 at most because it
always shorts out whenever there's a storm. Just... just WTF!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Someone stole my bike light... my BIKE LIGHT! I mean... not that I WANTED
them to take the whole bike or anything, but why on earth would you just
take the light? That thing was worth, I dunno $10 at most because it
always shorts out whenever there's a storm. Just... just WTF!

At least you can take comfort in the fact that the thief now has a crappy bike light that shorts out durning a storm.

Karma, right?

Last edited:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Interviews.

Just had one, didn't go so well. Now I feel like shit.
Been unemployed for well over a year now, it's really getting depressing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom