Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Quite frankly, its none of your buisness, just to be fair.

No, that's not being fair at all, the minute you post your business on the internet it's subject to commentary from all comers. It is an internet board you know.
By saying 'internet cool kid' and 'boring your real life is' it would automatically mean it has to do with catty E-drama.

I kinda got that.
Don't make threads for what 'Pisses you off'. Is all I can tell you. If you don't like it.

What?
I don't talk about them behind their backs, I just say what they are doing. It's not hateful if it's true for one, and you mean it with no malice, more as you do general frustration and annoyance for immature people who feel the need to all make eachother feel better by randomly being a dick on the internet.

But, that is talking about their backs. Unless, like I said these people are on this board and you intended for them to see it.
I have no problem telling them to their face that I don't like them. The thing is, is I don't dislike them, I just find them immature. Nor do I do the same things as them. I don't feel the need to make myself feel superior over the internet.

Eh, a person could argue that you're behaving like you are superior, but that's irrelevant.

I'm just saying, that what you said doesn't match the standards you hold yourself to.

Unless, you know:

these people are on this board and you intended for them to see it.

Which is an entirely different matter, which makes everything I've said redundant and pointless. Still, no need to get defensive there bub.

But, that is talking about their backs. Unless, like I said these people are on this board and you intended for them to see it.

Well, if I intended for them to SEE it, I'd say them by name. I'm just venting about their general behavior. If I came in saying "So in so likes naruto and is a whiny bitch" I'd get your point. But they jab at me, and all giggle and laugh about how 'right' they think their opinion of me is and it really just isn't. I'm sorry but what they think of me is far from the truth nor have they ever tried to understand me so much as single me out and choose me as a target for reasons never told to me.

It all seems like internet cool kid behavior. Like the bully in school who has a father who beats him back at home. It really speaks volumes about them, and their internal strength, to let influences outside of the internet, to use the internet, to take out their fruastrations on others.

It takes a real child to do that, in my opinion.

No, that's not being fair at all, the minute you post your business on the internet it's subject to commentary from all comers. It is an internet board you know.

No, feel free to comment :3 I'm saying its my buisness what the SPECIFICS are. I don't need to confirm or deny anything, technically, unless I choose to. What I lay down on the board, sure, pick to pieces. Though if I don't go into detail its because I chose not to nor do I have the desire to.

Eh, a person could argue that you're behaving like you are superior, but that's irrelevant.

I'm just saying, that what you said doesn't match the standards you hold yourself to.

I'm not so sure. This is basically a venting thread. Nor am I making this personal. I'm not commenting on any personal life or quality. I'm saying their actions give off this impression. This is how it's affected me, and this is what they're doing.

I'm not saying they're wrong for liking, disliking, disagreeing, or anything to that effect. It isn't a personal insult, therefor I'm not really making this about being superior. I'm just honestly saying what they are doing, and how those actions make them appear, in my eyes.

Which is an entirely different matter, which makes everything I've said redundant and pointless. Still, no need to get defensive there bub.

I'm not defensive =P I like you Dacon.

You have mastered the art of being critical but not being a moron as you do so. Which is respectable.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I had a totally wank nap, and now I have to get a taxi to meet my friends because I don't want to drive with a pint of cider and some vodka in me. Goodbye, remaining £6.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Well, if I intended for them to SEE it, I'd say them by name. I'm just venting about their general behavior. If I came in saying "So in so likes naruto and is a whiny bitch" I'd get your point. But they jab at me, and all giggle and laugh about how 'right' they think their opinion of me is and it really just isn't. I'm sorry but what they think of me is far from the truth nor have they ever tried to understand me so much as single me out and choose me as a target for reasons never told to me.

I dunno, it's pretty easy to single out people and have them know you're referring to them without ever naming names. So, I didn't have a real idea of what you were aiming for there.

If these people are so wrong about you, then nothing they really say matters and they don't deserve a second of your thoughts. I know that shit is easier said than done, seeing as how I myself don't hold to any such standards :monster:

It all seems like internet cool kid behavior. Like the bully in school who has a father who beats him back at home. It really speaks volumes about them, and their internal strength, to let influences outside of the internet, to use the internet, to take out their fruastrations on others.

Either that, or they just like being assholes. People get off on dicking on other people, and a lot of the time for no specific reason but pleasure.
It takes a real child to do that, in my opinion.

Or a dick.
No, feel free to comment :3 I'm saying its my buisness what the SPECIFICS are. I don't need to confirm or deny anything, technically, unless I choose to. What I lay down on the board, sure, pick to pieces. Though if I don't go into detail its because I chose not to nor do I have the desire to.

I wasn't asking for specifics, just suggesting your criticize what you're saying, to be sure you're not stooping to the same level.

I'm not so sure. This is basically a venting thread. Nor am I making this personal. I'm not commenting on any personal life or quality. I'm saying their actions give off this impression. This is how it's affected me, and this is what they're doing.

I never said you were wrong for venting, or that this wasn't the place for any such commentary. Just that what you say they did,(talking about you behind your back) didn't seem very dissimilar from you yourself did.

I'm not saying they're wrong for liking, disliking, disagreeing, or anything to that effect. It isn't a personal insult, therefor I'm not really making this about being superior. I'm just honestly saying what they are doing, and how those actions make them appear, in my eyes.

Eh, I was just saying the argument can be made pretty easy considering the material you've provided for people to work with. Not that I'm proposing such a position.

You have mastered the art of being critical but not being a moron as you do so. Which is respectable.

cg_schwarzenegger_terminator_salvation.jpg

I dunno, it's pretty easy to single out people and have them know you're referring to them without ever naming names. So, I didn't have a real idea of what you were aiming for there.

If these people are so wrong about you, then nothing they really say matters and they don't deserve a second of your thoughts. I know that shit is easier said than done, seeing as how I myself don't hold to any such standards :monster:

It is. =3 I know its pointless to really give it my attention. Thank you, Dacon~ <3

Either that, or they just like being assholes. People get off on dicking on other people, and a lot of the time for no specific reason but pleasure.

I know, but I can admit my faults in that I am easily upset. Especially when I'm not quite sure what I did, and when I find out the reason is, I did nothing at all, they're just DOING IT. That just bothers me more than it should and I admit that.

I wasn't asking for specifics, just suggesting your criticize what you're saying, to be sure you're not stooping to the same level.

Well I sort of was, but while I'm letting it get to me and retorting on behavior, they're just aimlessly mocking. They've given me a reason to base my aggressions around, where they had no real reason. It's similar, totally. I at least had to be pushed and pushed and pushed to get the same kind of reaction, though, and made it about nothing I didn't know for sure, which was what they were doing to me.

Eh, I was just saying the argument can be made pretty easy considering the material you've provided for people to work with. Not that I'm proposing such a position.

I can see that. I really am not that type unless pushed to my breaking limit of the same kind of treatment. Even then, I wouldn't make it personal. I just had to vent about it, and then seeing it for what it really is once I have, makes me realize it really just, is not worth my time, overall. It's still true its how it made me feel, but it takes looking at it unclouded to see it for how trivial it is.

<3 Dacon doesn't piss me off.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Is this thread still bitching about me?
I could use some clarity here because I'm genuinely confused and tired :(

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Thats good to know, I guess.
Oh no, I just meant tired of catty internet fighting :monster: I didn't really want to get into it right now.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Because it's ironic?

It doesn't matter who said it or anything, and its defs not an attack on you. Its just funny because the RP section was shit, and now is completely the opposite :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Okay, if it doesn't matter who said it, then why bother putting that the quote was by me? :| That quote is from a completely different Forum, one you don't even post at. (creepy) It's also from 2009, and taken out of context. I had just started reading Dessies back then, and yeah, I found it to be kind of boring. I said the plot didn't appeal to me. There are things about Dessies I both like and dislike to this current day, and some of those things I said on that Forum are still the truth. I have a really hard time believing that's why it's there suddenly, after that silly argument in that silly thread.

Okay, if it doesn't matter who said it, then why bother putting that the quote was by me? :| That quote is from a completely different Forum, one you don't even post at. (creepy) It's also from 2009, and taken out of context. I had just started reading Dessies back then, and yeah, I found it to be kind of boring. I said the plot didn't appeal to me. There are things about Dessies I both like and dislike to this current day, and some of those things I said on that Forum are still the truth. I have a really hard time believing that's why it's there suddenly, after that silly argument in that silly thread.

HEY NAO D< I was having a fake beauty pageant in that thread!

:awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Okay, if it doesn't matter who said it, then why bother putting that the quote was by me?
Last I checked your boyfriend was rather involved in Dessies, which makes it even more funny.

And somehow its creepy to search for the name of your RP on Google then get curious when you find out its being talked about on a completely unrelated forum? (that I don't post at). Believe what you want, but it was a 100% genuine coincidence.

I don't know man.

My boyfriends into stuff I could really give a fuck about. Like getting a forge to make weapons. I mean its cool and all but it bores me.

Of course, the difference is making weapons can actually bring in money, and is more than a mere hobby.

All in all its a matter of opinion. Your opinion as well that your RP is even good. Not everyone is going to think that, and peoples opinions change.

So... I don't know. It seems like a needless strike with the intention of causing drama. Unless you.... accidentally.... quoted her?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol, I don't get how that makes it "even more funny". We don't even talk about Dessies much, so it doesn't bother me. I don't care if he enjoys the RP, why would I? O_o;

I just found it odd you would take a quote from a different Forum and find it 'hilarious' enough to be sig worthy, especially when it's calling your RP shit.

But okay. It's just a coincidence. :wacky:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
All in all its a matter of opinion. Your opinion as well that your RP is even good. Not everyone is going to think that, and peoples opinions change.
No seriously bro, its absolutely amazing.

Well, I'm not arguing it isn't, I've read through some of it. Mumbles has told me alot about it. (Well his characters at least. =P) I also RP myself, and have had one for five years.

It's just, I know not everyone's going to like it. I find it personally amazing myself. You guys like your RP and thats awesome. Even if Celes STILL thought that way about it though, it isn't fair to do something like that. It was her opinion.

Seriously man, can you stand by everything you've ever said? Haven't you ever thought something wasn't as good as it was, and you changed your mind later, or thought it at least wasn't as bad as you thought?

Honestly, people are out there that think your guys' RP is nothing special. That doesn't make it true to you, though does it? So why feel the need to even spread the fact that people might not agree with something you like so much?

Why not instead spread a more positive image about you guys, and your RP. Especially if you really want to go public with it one day, and have it be something that is sold to people. =3

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Well, I'm not arguing it isn't, I've read through some of it. Mumbles has told me alot about it. (Well his characters at least. =P) I also RP myself, and have had one for five years.
as have I. It's really awful at this point, tbf.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom