Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Being ignored. =| Or not cared about enough to be responded to, gotten back to, etc... I understand if people are busy and stuff, but clearly they are having no problem getting back to everyone else.

What did I do, except just care about their well being? I still care, too. That's the worst part.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
When people just don't understand.

Also, feeling like there's no point in bothering anymore. I do not like feeling this way, and yet here I am.

Ed: and when someone is being an unconscionable bitch for no reason. Like, seriously, NO REASON.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my head feeling foggy because of a cold and bruise on my back hurting. :<

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Everything in general, nothing in particular. =/

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
IF I'M APPLYING FOR A JOB IN A GAME STORE, DOES THIS MEAN I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING ABOUT BEING INTERESTED IN GAMES ON MY CV?
Or will this mean I'm trying too hard?

I JUST DONT KNOW

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Do it, Bex. They need someone who knows that games other than those in the charts exist!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Being woken up by someone yelling after I got home late/earlier from taking my mom to the ER.

Yeah, not thrilled. Can't fall back asleep either.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
IF I'M APPLYING FOR A JOB IN A GAME STORE, DOES THIS MEAN I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING ABOUT BEING INTERESTED IN GAMES ON MY CV?
Or will this mean I'm trying too hard?

I JUST DONT KNOW

Personally I think you could just tell them how enthusiastic you are while you're handing in the resume lawl

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Nothing ever changes. Although I suppose that's to be expected. "The more they stay the same" and all.

Sigh.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
My GF having issues with post-partum. Damn I thought women were moody with their periods. Trying to help her through it but failing.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Today I saw a depressing look into my future.

I will grow old to be a paranoid old woman suffering from raging alcoholism. My poison of choice would naturally be wine, but I will be too poor/cheap to afford any actual wine, so I will settle with getting drunk off fermented grapes. I will justify said grape addiction by claiming that it's a healthy alternative to my current chocolate addiction. The only company I will recieve will be the swarms of fruit flies that infest my house due to afformentioned grapes. In an act of self-loathing I will spend the better part of my day swatting at my sole companions in a crazed and irrational genocide. My end will come when their remaining kin mobilize a mass swarm on me in order to avenge their fallen bretheren.

/existential crisis :sadpanda:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA

I will grow old to be a paranoid old woman suffering from raging alcoholism. My poison of choice would naturally be wine, but I will be too poor/cheap to afford any actual wine, so I will settle with getting drunk off fermented grapes. I will justify said grape addiction by claiming that it's a healthy alternative to my current chocolate addiction. The only company I will recieve will be the swarms of fruit flies that infest my house due to afformentioned grapes. In an act of self-loathing I will spend the better part of my day swatting at my sole companions in a crazed and irrational genocide. My end will come when their remaining kin mobilize a mass swarm on me in order to avenge their fallen bretheren.

You can come live with my and share my stash of chocolate. I'm sure we could come up with some excuses on why chocolate is good for you.

Example: Chocolate gives you the power to fly if you eat enough of it.

... What? They don't have to be true!

@thread: David Tennant in Secret Smile. Omg, I never would have finished that if he weren't in it. Even, then... him as a creepy murderer/rapist? DO NOT WANT. Good God, I need to go watch some Doctor Who to get that horrible taste out of my mouth. Ugh, I feel violated.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
That's how I felt when I first read Steppenwolf. :sadpanda:
David Tennant in Secret Smile. Omg, I never would have finished that if he weren't in it. Even, then... him as a creepy murderer/rapist? DO NOT WANT. Good God, I need to go watch some Doctor Who to get that horrible taste out of my mouth. Ugh, I feel violated.
:D

Lots of cool new releases - Doctor Who Revisitations and 30 Days of Night: Dark Days to name two - and I can't buy them because my birthday's coming up, ad I hae no idea if anyone will get them for me.

So I have to be patient. WANT TO BUY NAO

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Well...at least you have a plan. *pat pat*

I do not care for being lied to or dismissed. STILL. And the time is swift approaching where it's going to cause a blowout.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Did you find Rose from Alan Wake to be someone you cam relate to?

To a point.

My love and admiration for David Tennant is much great though. In truth, we are soul mates that will one day be reunited in the lifestream, where we will spend the rest of our spirit ghosty lives making love and watching Doctor Who.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
To a point.

My love and admiration for David Tennant is much great though. In truth, we are soul mates that will one day be reunited in the lifestream, where we will spend the rest of our spirit ghosty lives making love and watching Doctor Who.
BUT DID HE GIVE YOU HIS OTHER WING

UH

TARDIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom