Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Power cuts when I'm in the middle of writing my essay.
Not having enough money to buy good, so end up making some shit stew from every single tin in my cupboard.
My essay.
Absolute fury which results in apathy.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
PEOPLE WHO CHEW THEIR NAILS AND EAT THEM

dear sweet merciful jesus it is the worse sound in the world to hear someone do that shit, not to mention it's a downright nasty habit

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
My own damn laziness. I need an alternate personality or something to tell me to get off my ass and do shit.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
When I copy songs to my iPod and it can't locate the fucking things. Meaning I have to reconnect the thing (no mean task in itself since half the time iTunes ejects it without my telling it to do so), find them, delete them, and re-copy them.

Everything that could have gone wrong today with my public transit trip did. Things being late. Me getting a bit lost. Appointment at 5:15, getting there at 5:30, not getting in until 6:45.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
The refund for the laptop I had to send back isn't in my account, Toshiba still hasn't called me back, and the quote for the other computer I wanted to order from them expires tomorrow.

FML.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^That's BS, seriously. =/

Annnd I'm in the worst mood probably ever in my life. .__. No possible way of fixing it either.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Standard rejection email from job application is bothering me far more than it should be. Probably because I know I am really fucking qualified.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
NHS 24 and my local fucking GP.
Now into my 4th day of abdominal pain which has been getting more painful by the second and both NHS 24 and my local GP are fucking morons.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
hey legs and arms and head

i realize i woke up with a generally terrible headache but it'd be cool if you worked for once

ty,
aki

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i downed a half a bottle of tequila last night

OH GOD I HATE ALCOHOL NEVER AGAIN : (((((((((((((((((((((((
TELL ME ABOUT IT WEN I GET HOME BB

ill comfort u

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I still have my cold after twenty days. I also have to cancel my appointment at the durmatologist today due to snow in the roads.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
  • What the fuck is this asshole's problem? At least he's no longer employed with the Indiana government.
  • Why the hell does anyone still publish anything Scott Rasmussen releases? It was already obvious to anyone with any background in polling that he was a partisan hack who doctored polls up until close to the end of the election cycle in order to push his agenda, but the 2010 cycle made it clear that he's not even trying to be an accurate or even particularly daring pollster anymore.
  • Dear iTunes, Stop disconnecting my iPod in the middle of updates, thereby wasting the space of all the files that get copied and not indexed, you stupid piece of shit. No love, Aaron

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
  • Girl I was probably going to ask out got back together with her ex. So much for that. It certainly would be nice if I could meet people I could tolerate starting relationships with who (1) live or spend time in my region of Florida and (2) are single. Without exception everyone I know I can tolerate fails either criterion 1 or criterion 2.
  • Insomnia. I slept two hours last night. You'd think that means that, despite taking a three-hour nap today, I should still be able to get to sleep easily. I went to bed an hour ago because I figured I'd be able to accomplish this. No such luck.
  • Indecisiveness regarding various aspects of my life. Can't really be arsed explaining it here. May start a thread tomorrow or something.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Нестор Махно;301579 said:
  • Girl I was probably going to ask out got back together with her ex. So much for that. It certainly would be nice if I could meet people I could tolerate starting relationships with who (1) live or spend time in my region of Florida and (2) are single. Without exception everyone I know I can tolerate fails either criterion 1 or criterion 2.
  • Indecisiveness regarding various aspects of my life.
It's like looking into a mirror and seeing myself...except I look kinda like Frodo ;.;

tldr: amen dude

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Dwayne McDuffie is dead and I just found out about it. I'm shocked that he died so early and it was so unexpected. I may have disagreed with his recent projects, but overall he was a great and very talented man. May he rest in peace and may his family get well. <3

ForceStealer

Double Growth
i downed a half a bottle of tequila last night

OH GOD I HATE ALCOHOL NEVER AGAIN : (((((((((((((((((((((((

I avoid tequila like the plague.

I had either witnessed firsthand or was told terrible tequila stories from people I know. I resolved to simply never try it, and I never did.

Until last October.

And it was terrible.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Getting texts with such crappy grammar and such a lack of punctuation, you can barely read what it says.

Just got, 'how much snow u got i have 14 in myb We have moar ima check brb lol' and I can feel myself losing a little bit more faith in humanity.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Getting texts with such crappy grammar and such a lack of punctuation, you can barely read what it says.

Just got, 'how much snow u got i have 14 in myb We have moar ima check brb lol' and I can feel myself losing a little bit more faith in humanity.
You just reminded me of
scrollwheel.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Going to a party that my friend strong armed me into tomorrow... I won't know anyone there but her, and I really don't get along with her friends so... awkward. I intend to get drunk enough to not care. But still, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom