Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So my rl friend with drug issues has some supplier taking him around to strip clubs and I want to hang out with him more with the rest of our group etc but I don't have the time

God I just feel so angry and sad and helpless and I just want that supplier to piss off and ruin someone elses life and I want everything to go back to the way it was 2 years ago when we were all stupid and innocent and naive and unpoisoned by scums of the earth.

fuck everything about drugs, pot, coke, e, meth,
all of it
FUCK ALL OF IT

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Have been sat in the library for nearly three hours reading. It wouldn't be so bad if Jane Austen wasn't such a bore and I didn't have a two hour peer mentoring session to attend at 2. Fffffffff

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I hate it when I constantly clean up after my sister, don't complain, and hardly ever get angry when she makes a mess and just leaves it for me to clean up and my mom says something like, "Jessica, stop whining. Just do it. I did it this morning."

Excuse me? You did it this morning? Well, guess what? I did it yesterday morning. And yesterday afternoon. And yesterday evening. And, oh yeah, I did it at 11:30 pm last night when she woke up and couldn't make it to the bathroom in time, but didn't tell me so I fucking stepped in it when I got worried about why her light was on. Do not lecture me on whining. I didn't complain, I didn't get angry, and no one thanked me at all.

So shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear your complaints.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
MINOR: work colleagues, especially how innumerate they are. >__>

MODERATE: finding out the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector for the DS is completely incompatible with Windows7. Sh*t.

MAJOR: ever since I had that virus a few weeks back, I keep having minor asthma attacks. And before I'd had this virus, I hadn't had an asthma attack in years.

@TIFF: wow, your dad's all heart. :< And depending on the therapist (don't split that word into two... lol), you might be OK. I was going to say they might even tell your dad that you don't need to see them, but I forgot all healthcare in the US is privatised, so... :monster:

I'm hoping they're a behaviourist and not Freudian for you. <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Are you going to the doctor about that, Hazzy? Don't make me worry nao. :'c And yeah, I have never been fond of therapy. When I was in Highschool, my parents sent me off to counselling (in school, which is not quite the same), but before that my parents made me go outside of school when they got divorced because they thought it was the source of my depression.. but it never was. xD I am just fine coping with friends that are close to me... I really do not see why I need to pay 150 dollars to sit in a room with a complete stranger. I know I should be more open minded and fair about it, but my experience with them is always the same - they never help, I always feel awkward, and I don't want to open up to someone I pay to care about me when there are people that care about me with absolutely no charge.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
ASFLJSGOOIFSDLKJRELKNCXLJXLIGSOIRUEWLKJNVLKSJDFOIJWEPFSDLJVLMNZXCVNLSG

There are no words to describe how much I hate certain people I work with. I wish I were a drinker; I would love to get smashed right now.

@Celes - I voluntarily sent myself to a therapist once for shits 'n giggles (when I was college so it was free and no one had to know about it :monster:). It was so dumb; I felt like a moron and it was very lol. But some people swear by it. I suppose it's like magic - if you believe in it, it works :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
All of this is kind of a buzzkill when I've dreamed of being a therapist for years. ._.

Also - I don't really give two shits if you're a supervisor, motherfucker. I've been working here for just shy of three years and I DO BELIEVE I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY HEADSET FUCKING UP AND THE PHONE ITSELF BEING A PIECE OF SHIT. DON'T TELL ME IT'S MY FUCKING HEADSET YOU MORONIC PISSANT WHEN I HAVE REPEATEDLY TOLD YOU THAT THAT ISN'T THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

HERE'S A HINT - USE THOSE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS BY LISTENING INSTEAD OF RUNNING YOUR MOUTH

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well... I'm sure not all therapists are bad. I'm sure there are people out there that just like to help people, and want to make a career out of doing so... but in my experience, most of them seem very condescending and awkward. xD I don't need to be spoken to like I'm five, or a fragile child, you know? Just want to be spoken to like a human being. I'm hoping whoever I see is like that.

Ohhh and what pisses me off today! My computer is lagging. (srs bsns) Of course, I am converting a video file, uploading a zip file, and running Sony Vegas all at the same time, lol.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I had an excellent therapist in highschool. But I was in for anger management, maybe that's a different story.

On the pissed off topic, my sister and her kids have to go home tomorrow and I am gonna miss them. Ok that's more sad than anything but I had to bitch about it somewhere.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A therapist and a good friend you can open up to are the same thing, I'd guess. A big part of psychological things is just not being able to vent / rant / talk about things.

@thread, having to bring my car over halfway across town for its yearly checkup and having to walk / take the bus back, :monster:. Also, bus stations / connections lacking perfection.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Having an absolutely pointless seminar to discuss Witchcraft materials.
FFS I COULD WIKI THIS SHIT

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Instead of going darker, my hair went redder. That is the last time I go blonde. It has to go jet black on sunday now, I am determined.

I WILL NO BE BEATEN BY HAIR.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
2 days of doing nothing but lying in bed, feeling like complete and utter shit.

Sinus infections are fucking brutal.

I've got meds now, and I'm back at work, but I'm still feeling pretty bad.

X :neo:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Idiot programmers.

Not only are they just bad at programming - null exception errors, GUI bugs up the wazoo, no indication of successful or failed logins - they can't document to save their fucking lives. When their installation instructions aren't busy being outright wrong, they're infuriatingly vague about file paths and settings and the like.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Idiot programmers.

Not only are they just bad at programming - null exception errors, GUI bugs up the wazoo, no indication of successful or failed logins - they can't document to save their fucking lives. When their installation instructions aren't busy being outright wrong, they're infuriatingly vague about file paths and settings and the like.

NPE's are a sure sign of fail programmers, :monster:.

Using null checks (if (ref == null)) is, in my now-elitist opinion, only one level up from fail programmers. Most parts of software can do without nulls at all, and as a result, without null checks. Internal methods (non-API) should in fact not even test for nulls, just include in their documentation that a parameter should not be null. Optionally, if you /really/ don't trust your co-workers, add an 'assert' keyword (speaking Java here) testing for the null (and adding a smarmy remark for people that do pass nulls) and demand all people run their dev machines with asserts enabled.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
i just knocked my favorite mug off the counter and it broke and my mint chocolate cocoa spilled and some of it landed on my bare feet and it was fucken hot and i didn't even get to take one sip and that was the only pack i had

shit :@

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I entirely failed to wake up this morning to say goodbye to sis and her kids before they left. My phone didn't even wake me up :(

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, I was in-and-out of different sorts of therapy for a lot of my childhood - first speech therapy, then the normal sort because my parents divorced and I was bullied at school. I was referred to a therapist after suffering from nervous exhaustion in secondary school, and continued seeing the therapist until I was in college. The last session ended with him telling me to arrange the next appointment when I thought I needed it. That was seven years ago or so. XD Therapy now will be a lot different for you, Tiff.
Instead of going darker, my hair went redder. That is the last time I go blonde. It has to go jet black on sunday now, I am determined.

I WILL NO BE BEATEN BY HAIR.
And what's wrong with having red hair? >: D

OT: An advert on TVTropes is advertising to me train services between Exeter and Leeds.

...Fuck off. >__>

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I hate loosing friends, seriously this why I'm anti- social as hell. I can't stand the pain all the time, but no. I had to open up and loose another friend. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom