Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Overslept and missed the early bus. Then almost missed the second bus due to a stomach upset.

Also due to aforementioned stomach upset... I've had to use a public toilet. :(

Elisa Maza

Whomst
So, I'm having my on-line lesson for the ECDL degree...

OMFG, WHY IS THE GUY'S VOICE SO PAINFUL TO LISTEN????????????? :@:@

Seriously, I had to mute the PC to follow the lesson.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
some dude saying david bowie cannot sing

i

wat

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, my Dad found out my pills only cost three dollars, so now he's reversing what he said about paying my hospital bill, and is now making me pay it. Good bye what little money I had. >_>

Anyway, he didn't even say it to my face like a decent human being. Just left the bill on my desk while I was out, and wrote a note saying
"Tiff you will have to work off these costs and pay for them and call Allina to set up a payment plan."

EFF YOU!
uj0Y9.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Flights leaving at 6 in the morning, which equals to me having to take a late bus in a couple of hours and spend my night at a (probably) empty airport, :monster:. At least most of the stores will be closed, I think.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
When people kiss other people's asses and call it friendship.

Protip: there's a difference between friendship and sycophantically agreeing with everything someone says.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
When people kiss other people's asses and call it friendship.

Protip: there's a difference between friendship and sycophantically agreeing with everything someone says.

I think those are called flunkies :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Ahhhh ok, it makes sense now. Sorta like when I was reading LPs that one time and didn't get why everyone flipped out everytime a character said "goon." Didn't get it at all until I realized most of the LPs I was looking at started out on SA.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Close Chrome with about 70 tabs open, load it up again a couple of days later in incognito mode because I don't feel like loading up all those pages, then load it up today to find that there's nothing saved or that I can restore. I'm wondering if I do a system roll back would I get them back, but possibly lose stuff I worked on in the meantime.

Also that leaving 70 tabs open isn't something out of the ordinary for me.

I have grown quite alarmed at just how frequently I see people saying they hope such and such person dies because their singing sucks, or they aren't a good writer, or some other bullshit. Really people? Being untalented in specific areas is reason enough for somebody to die? I guess the whole fucking species, or hell, all life in general should head on out the door shouldn't it. What a bunch of asshats.
This is my brother about anyone who he doesn't like but has no real impact on his life.

Which pisses me off because I have to hear "I wish someone would just kill him" all the time.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
So. Fucking. TIRED. I AM GOING TO KILL EVERYTHING.

As soon as my legs stop hurting and I can walk faster than a damn snail.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
goddammit I keep coming up with more vinyl I want to buy even after I told myself I should stop. fffffffffuuuuuuuuuu this is what happens when I stop keeping up with new releases due to moving

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Late realisation I have to read Malleus Maleficarum, The Rivals and 7 poetry collections this week.
shhhhhhiiii

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
When people ask you if you think they're a good person. Shuddup please.

Good reaction on your part. Thats sure to help them with any self-esteem problems they may be having, and generally reassure them that they aren't terrible individuals. /Sarcasm

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't think Frosti meant it that way, just sayin'. :c

And a friend I haven't seen in weeks inviting me to lunch today and never showing up. Someone... very close to me basically breaking my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom