Bex
You have AIDs, probably.

I got woken up by the fucking postman.
On the plus side, he had FF9 for me. :3

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
1. Customers who do not understand basic instructions.

2. Senior management that have no grasp of English and put out all-staff emails full of mangled sentences, erroneous apostrophes and mis-used words.

3. Today specifically: people.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
People who tell you it's okay to have your own opinion... and then try to shove theirs down your throat. :@

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
FLI are pissing me off because they provided me with just wires and no wire harnesses for my car speakers even though every modern car uses connectors.

Now I'm going to have to go on a soldering frenzy and probably end up having to leave these decent car speakers inside the car when I eventually sell it. THANKS FLI.

/rant

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
When a friend tells you one thing about someone and then your other friend tells you something completely different about aforementioned person; then that same friend insists that your other friend needed to get their "facts checked for accuracy."

Confusing much. :no:

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
You have AIDs, probably.
Not likely. I'm white :awesome:

When you go to buy a load of stuff and your debit card gets declined at the counter and you have to go to the bank, take out the cash, then go back and pick out all the stuff again before you can buy it D=

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Senior Management fucking over their hardest workers just because they're not close buddies.

Oh and shitheads supporting your stalker. Nothing says you care like befriending him behind your back.

Last edited:

Mr. Flibble

AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
Senior Management fucking over their hardest workers just because they're not close buddies.

Oh and shitheads supporting your stalker. Nothing says you care like befriending him behind your back.

iirc you were there in the chit chat thread yesterday when we said we accepted his friend requests, for the lulz, and to see what he had to say for himself. If you wanna take that as us supporting him then you're very very fucking mistaken, and I would have hoped you'd have more trust in me at least not to jump to such ridiculous fucking conclusions.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Its quite hilarious to think that you and him would ever become "friends" again after the MGSChat disaster :monster:

Seriously the gap in the logic of that post there is about the width of the Pacific Ocean.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Why did you add him then? Why did she?

Keep his friendship. I'm sure being friends of Words of Ivory is a great joy in life. Nothing says friendship like blackmail, threats, sexual abuse of minors and other shit I'm too pissed off to mention.

And when you guys mentioned you would add him, I actually thought you were joking. I never in my mind dreamed you'd guys would befriend a stalker.

But I've been wrong about things before. xDDDDD

Mr. Flibble

AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
Why did you add him then? Why did she?
Like we said yesterday, and just now which you seem to have missed. For the lulz, and to see what he had to say for himself about shit.

Keep his friendship. I'm sure being friends of Words of Ivory is a great joy in life. Nothing says friendship like blackmail, threats, sexual abuse of minors and other shit I'm too pissed off to mention.
You thiknk me and Words would ecver be friends again. He's pretty much shown from the first time we were 'friends' that that shit isn't possible.

And when you guys mentioned you would add him, I actually thought you were joking. I never in my mind dreamed you'd guys would befriend a stalker.
facebook contact list does not = actual friends. lolinternetssupasrsbiniss

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Hey Gary when Michael uses Chantelle's nude photos to blackmail her into leaving you and you still say "lolinternetseriousbiz" then you'd have something to whinefaq at me about.

Jesus, where's all the Words haters? They certainly were around when I was a fucktard and trusting him.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Hey Gary when Michael uses Chantelle's nude photos to blackmail her into leaving you and you still say "lolinternetseriousbiz" then you'd have something to whinefaq at me about.

Jesus, where's all the Words haters? They certainly were around when I was a fucktard and trusting him.

tbh its your fault this all happened. He was harassing you before this happened then all of a sudden you hook up with him? Sorry for sounding like a complete cunt but that never made any sense to me.

Mr. Flibble

AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
Channy's given her n00dz out to half a dozen guys. You rly think one more would be enough to blackmail her into leaving me?

Basically this, we do both still hate words. How could we not, me especially. But you have to admit he's one hell fo a dramawhore and always manages to cause some great lulz when he gets going :awesome: And you're honestly acting like he used to. 'onoucantbeherfrendgtfonao' liek

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
And lets be fair, TLS does lack lulz

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Basically this, we do both still hate words. How could we now, me especially. But you have to admit he's one hell fo a dramawhore and always manages to cause some great lulz when he gets going :awesome:

this really, gave fcf many lulz.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'm at fault for a man sexually harrassing me? Hey if he rapes me because I dated him once long long ago, am I at fault there too? lol, fuck off.

Gary, fine, sit around and lols with him all you want. Channy too. But until you guys disconnect with him stay out the fuck away from me. He's already used some of my friends against me to get information and such and the last thing I need is for him to learn more because you guys care more about amusment than my personal safety.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm at fault for a man sexually harrassing me? Hey if he rapes me because I dated him once long long ago, am I at fault there too? lol, fuck off.
You completely dodged my question. And I have a right to know because I fucking stuck up for you when he was stalking you THE FIRST TIME. So no you fuck off til your period is over.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
No, I need my photos off Imageshack. I need my family to stop being contacted. I need my emails to stop being flooded with "lol, your granny died and your underage niece is hawt". I need to know that people I trust aren't befriending someone who was stalking me just the other week!

What the hell is wrong with you people? Since when did Words become such a awesome guy?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I already paid the fucking price for trusting him. Why the hell are you attacking me the victim the one who admitted to making a mistake in dating him?

Why the hell don't you all hate him? What's he gotta do, rape someone?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
No, I need my photos off Imageshack. I need my family to stop being contacted. I need my emails to stop being flooded with "lol, your granny died and your underage niece is hawt". I need to know that people I trust aren't befriending someone who was stalking me just the other week!

What the hell is wrong with you people? Since when did Words become such a awesome guy?

You're being delusional. No one ever said anything nice about words.

Mr. Flibble

AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer

Since when did anyone say he's an awesome guy?
You might have some pretty serious issues with the guy, and that's fair enough, but even so you're taking this shit way, WAY out of proportion so chill the fuck out a bit.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Then why are people mad at me? Why are people befriending him? Why are people saying they want to know the story?

Please I just fucking want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom