Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The lift in our building is fucked again. Second time in 3 months.I rang up to report it and the guy kept me on the line for ages while he checked the system to see if it had already been reported. I don't need to know that, I JUST WANT IT FIXED. Its only a 3 year old building so I don't know if the lift is exhibiting signs of inbuilt obsolesence or what.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Deciding to go and work at home today.

...Then forgetting my macbook's adapter and having to go anyways, :monster:.

Still, fuck 'em, went home at 4 PM with beer, so it's all good.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
idk how i got so drunk last night but i vomited everywhere then passed out on my bathroom floor
fml

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
People who talks stuff behind my effin back...and even worse makes all tumblr know about it

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
A restricted number has been calling my cell every 20 minutes for the past two hours. Annoying calls are annoying.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
^ That sucks. Some guy from Kenya kept calling/texting my wife and we had to get her a new number.

Ghost X

- They say you shouldn't go to a party if you don't know anyone. I think you should also only go to a club if you know someone well. Went to one to celebrate my cousin's birthday last night. It was incredibly packed, and so I lost him and his friends quite often. I suspect most of the time they weren't even in there (most were smokers, had to leave when having a cancer stick etc), but they would just randomly disappear. Should've invited some of my friends so I wouldn't look so much like a douche. Maybe next time. When I did find them, I had to deal with a soap opera. One of his friends was all "my girlfriend don't appreciate me, is too girly-girly, waa waa". I'm thinking "She's a ditzy bleached blonde, what do you expect?" I wasn't being prejudice, the evidence was there for all to see. If you don't have brains, find a rich bloke, and get him to buy you stuff. Its exactly what she was doing.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah so... they say no good deed goes unrewarded. Because I gave a two week notice and didn't just walk out like everyone else who's ever quit since I've been there does, the store owner royally cut my hours next week. I'm only working 2 days...

actually this is good cause I can start my new job early... so maybe this doesn't piss me off... or maybe it does. Idk, I dunno how to feel about it XD

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I see nothing inherently wrong with being pissed at the boss' reaction to your being kind enough to put in a notice, AND being pleased that it means you can move on even sooner. Both emotions are valid.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I am so tired. I am so very, very tired.

What will happen at work:
tumblr_lmqs0dFRwy1qhb86bo1_400.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When somebody is having a bad day here, or something really awful has happened to them, I don't know whether to thank their post or not. A thankyou, could either look like I care, or it could look like " thankyou for being miserable ".
I don't want to get the wrong message across, I just want to care for the people here. >:
I think everyone knows that a "thanks" in this thread is either (a) sympathy for what's happening, or (b) an agreement about the problem. :)

OT: so, I spot the COMING SOON promo case for Sucker Punch in HMV. I go up to the desk.

ME: "Um, excuse, could you tell when Sucker Punch is coming out?"
CLERK: "Umm..." *looks at promo case* "July 27th"
ME: "... That was this Monday just gone."

The clerk's reaction (which had all the signs of an internal facepalm) was funny though, and he then checked their system, to find it had been delayed a fortnight for some reason.

Go online now, and find the same is true for the Haruhi Suzumiya movie. >_>

EDIT
Also, on public access PC and the woman next to me doesn't seem to know how to work her computer, as she keeps banging the mouse against the desk.

...Insert Russell Howard comment about banging *her* against the desk here.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I LITERALLY CANNOT FEEL MY FEET EVEN WHEN I MOVE THEM

it is that cold ;-;

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I MISS PRIDE
NOOOOOOOOOOO

also my mum just walked in when i was looking at brittana fanart fml

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So an apparent friend of mine came into my work late this afternoon when I was thankfully off the floor working in the stockrooms I say apparent because she's really not my friend anymore and only comes and sees me in work when she wants something, she's been home from london all summer (since may) and this is the first time I've heard from her.

My manager pulled me to one side and told me she came in drunk with a group of friends (I think they'd been celebrating Gay Pride which is fair enough), demanding where I was and where an Iron Fist bag from the store I'd promised to get her for her birthday was, I never bought it for her it due to another problem caused by her on the exact same day after she left the store.

She then demanded that my manager go and get me. My manager of course refused to bring me down and I'm glad he did because it was honestly the most embarrassing thing I've had to put up with and she left just after that it was extremely mortifying for me and I felt I had no choice but to apologise to my manager for her behaviour because it can be downright appalling at the best of times. Its not the first time she's done something like this or where I've had to apologise for something like that but the fact she did it in my work and if it had been any other manager besides the one who dealt with her (who I happen to get on with really well and I consider a friend outside the workplace and have gone out drinking with) I could've gotten into serious trouble, my store manager was luckily in the office at the time. She never thinks about the consequences of her actions and everything is about her, I'm seriously considering just cutting her out of my life because as far as friends goes she's always been a really shitty one the fact that I and many other people can't stand being in her presence for more than a couple of hours says it all really.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
When I say something, or don't say anything AT ALL and people start talking about what I meant.
Sorry I just had two shitty nights in a row...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Awkward moment when your friends get hit on all day long and you're just in the background like "okay.png". It's not that I want to get hit on, but I don't want to stand around in the background while they talk about how many guys are after them and how many they've flirted with and then try talking to me about it afterwards. I don't give a fuck, I don't want to hear about it, and I really feel just plain ugly and like crap anyways. But uh, I had one friend staying behind with me texting me "It's awkward how they always get hit on all the time and we don't" and yeah.
Self esteem = shot.

It's more that I don't like being ignored for guys that they just talk shit about behind their backs anyway. And my friend actually told me to "shut up" when I said I wanted to leave so I'm just in a foul mood.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Tiff is the opposite of ugly. What are menfolk up in your neck of the woods blind or cowardly about approaching gorgeous women?

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
I don't know your friends, but they might be talking about it as a result of their own self esteem issues. Try not to take it to heart.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I am staying at my mums tonight. Right now i am in bed in the spare room, the dogs have got in here at some point and now I am lying in the dark with dog hairs sticking to my moisturised face :@

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Obviously they aren't if they are hitting on the two prettiest girls in our group. :monster:

I haven't seen your two friends, but I still have a hard time believing they are prettier than you :P Trust me lady, you're hawt.

On topic, I way overslept today and it makes me feel bad. Sure I'm well rested but I didn't get jack shit done today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom