Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I looked up Cracked. Com and found Most Disturbing Video Easter Eggs you wish were never discovered. I though, oh yeah, this would be good for a small spook. But HOLY HELL.

http://www.cracked.com/article_1933...2=Tech&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=trending_now

I looked up the Game Boy Camera one on youtube because I was more curious. And It was just the most scariest thing ever.... the music, the creepy face, the strange sound it makes at the end. Oh gawd, no sleep for me tonight !

But what pisses me off is that little five and seven year old kids saw this crap.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
There are people in my class who consistently show up 20-30-40 minutes late. How do they not see that this is incredibly rude?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I can't believe I just sat through the Eureka Xmas episode. The whole thing. Did I really think some part of it would randomly kick ass? I want my time and dignity back.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
EG, we've had this discussion before; you've already got a lady, leave some for us single fellas. X3

And I wonder if the reason why guys don't ask Tiff out is they look at her, and see she's coming up with yaoi pairings involving them... =P
I just found out what ''Me Gusta '' means. I feel so slow. xD
Well, you were ahead of me. Just Googled it. :monster:

OT: I just feel tired and empty, and my net is being awkward loading. And I've finished re-watching Baccano!, the Sherlock DVD I borrowed from the library Saturday is missing a disc, and I only downloaded the first six eps of Friendship is Magic, which I've already watched and rewatched. So I have nothing to watch to pull me out of this, IDK.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Jesus fucking Christ, doesn't the media have anything better to report on? Landlord who happens to be Vice President of the United States collects rent from tenants. Who cares? I swear if this actually becomes a fucking controversy I will punch someone.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
And I wonder if the reason why guys don't ask Tiff out is they look at her, and see she's coming up with yaoi pairings involving them... =P

Well, when you put it that way, I feel a lot better. :awesome: I don't want to be asked out. I just don't want to be awkwardly ignored because my friends are prettier. :awesome: Then again, w/e. I would rather have a genuine friend than a kiss ass.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Pretty sure I'd date or ask any girl from the age range of 18-32 out any day, ladies. Married or unmarried. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I have the hiccups and I can't make them stop :sadpanda:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ Drink water, stand upside down, do jumping jacks and watch a shock site or a screamer.

that step by step process made me stop an apparently strong hiccup :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I have a bent rim on my car, so I went to a salvage place and got another one. Took it to get it put on the car, do some grocery shopping while I was out, standard bullshit. Right up until the mechanic paged me back to the auto center to tell me the rim I had bought was bent worse than the one I had! And of course the salvage place was closed by the time I could leave, since I still had to have a repair job done on one of my tires, so now I gotta deal with this shit tomorrow too.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Barely slept last night thanks to tossing and turning for several hours. I'm thinking of calling out today because there was apparently barely any shelving anyway, but I'd feel a lot less uneasy about doing so if I didn't have only one sick day left for the year.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm starting to get sick, but the usual order of things is all out of whack. My throat feels like its swollen shut, for one thing, and that is more typical of an allergic response. Which could mean that when we went for a sno cone and a horde of bees decided that I had awesome taste, one of them had been carrying something I'm allergic to.

Ofc, if Lo hadn't INSISTED on me eating it anyway (I had written it off as a bad job), it wouldnt have mattered. =/

Also I missed a night out with the gang last night. TWO DOLLAR DRINKS WAAAAAAAAH ;_;

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Barely slept last night thanks to tossing and turning for several hours. I'm thinking of calling out today because there was apparently barely any shelving anyway, but I'd feel a lot less uneasy about doing so if I didn't have only one sick day left for the year.
Also I must have fallen asleep in an atrociously unnatural position because my neck is fucking killing me.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I am a terrible liar! Dammit! I always smile before I am about to lie, it ruins everything. Then I have to tell the truth ;.; lol

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Stephen Colbert being a brony

I AM SORRY SIR YOU HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FROM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom