Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Had a hard couple of days at work and not the physical kind or anything like that, but it's just something I don't know which course of action to take on and I can feel knots in my stomach thinking about it...I wish I could talk to my best friend right now :(

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
In relation to last post

I really need to stop procrastinating with assignments because there is always that moment, ALWAYS where I panic and have this existential crisis where I just question myself and question the world and just generally feel like nothing really matter and curl up into a little stressball and cry

:sadpanda:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
herp derpd all through piano lesson and left feeling like an idiot

also random nonsensical social anxiety attacks

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, this Logitech keyboard has an interesting little note in its description listing....

Keyboard:

Connectivity: Wireless advanced 2.4 GHz.

Battery life: approximately 15 months.

Duration of the keys: 5,000,000 cycles (excluding the Num Lock key).

Type key: ultra-flat, Splash.

Other: tilt legs, switch on / off.

Dimensions (W x D x H): 445 mm x 167 mm x 22 mm (+ / - 2 mm).

Product weight: 527 g + / - 10 g.

Duration of the keys: 5,000,000 cycles (excluding the Num Lock key)

Duration of the keys: 5,000,000 cycles (excluding the Num Lock key)

5,000,000 cycles (excluding the Num Lock key)

(excluding the Num Lock key)

11834825.jpg

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
herp derpd all through piano lesson and left feeling like an idiot

also random nonsensical social anxiety attacks

just remember that you are a beautiful soundsmith who farts rainbows and chocolate fountains out of those ebony and ivory keys

trippinballs.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So I just got back from my friend's house and I open up my laptop to you know, chat w/e and I get told
"Really, you're just going to open up your laptop and be non sociable? That's not healthy"

lol k

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
One of my teachers from high school got fired for allegedly having sex with a student. Cue my former classmates blaming the students, saying that she's either lying, or 'that bitch should know better'.

I hate humanity today.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
everything in my life is so fucked up

today i tried to make friends with some of my followers and god i made the worst first impression im so embarassed

it's so bad i feel so awful

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
holy shit youtube your new layout is crap stop trying to fix things you're making it worse.

Good god I just got on youtube and you are a bajillion times correct

What the fuck is this

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
People bawwing about change, :monster:.

Also, back still hurts and still too stubborn to see a doctor who's just going to tell me to get a different bed / chair which are things I cba to do right now. Besides, I'm 25 and fit as fuck, I'm not supposed to have physical problems. Off course, that's what I told myself when I was 19 and started to have RSI problems in my arms, :monster:. Still have those too btw.

Also, realizing several times a day I have no social life or any future outside of work.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Went to bed at 9:30 (wtf?).
Woke up at 2.
It is now 5 am.
OMGWHYCANTISLEEP???!!11

I am suffering from the same problem, although I have not been up as long. However, I also was not asleep for as long, and do not have enough time to get back to bed before work anyway. Ugh. This is becoming far too frequent an occurrence lately :(

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
have to go and see tutor for essay feedback
tracy i already know you hate me i don't need you to shit all over me too

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Came to my dad's house...got a really bad case of allergies. Just a day before an important presentation. fuck yes.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ Medicine and juice will cool it down me tinks

Ma waking me up and getting a pms fit because she couldn't find the keys to my car. I dont know why the fuck she even bothers using my car anyway &___8

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
why does 8am exist? go away! you're not welcome here!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Had a shit nights sleep and a vaguely sexual dream about Adam Sandler who I hate in every way shape and form :@ Woke up in a fug again and this cold isn't going anywhere and the only things I can think of to cheer myself up are destructive eg: drinking lots of booze and eating fattening food.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i really really need help with something and i can't fucking seem to get it

i've never had the internet so thoroughly fail me

i can't afford to call a fucking lawyer this is so ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom