Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Stupid, arrogant, annoying, unwanted assholes of members on the forum I moderate, who believe that if they are "old" in the forum and have contributed in the past, they have now a free pass to play smartasses to the newer members and go all patronizing and condescending towards their tastes and posts because they're "old gang" and they have seen "thousands of anime". STFU and GTFO. The rules are for EVERYONE and I'll be DAMNED if I allow someone to follow the footsteps of one of the worst members that passed the forum.

And then, they play butthurt and have their white knights defend them as if we're back in the kindergarten.

You don't like the rules? YOU AGREED TO FOLLOW THEM BY REGISTERING, YOU MORONS. GET OUT OF THE FORUM, IF YOU FEEL SO DAMN OFFENDED. NO ONE WILL MISS YOU.

Jesus.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
One of my hard drives seems to have crapped out. I would suspect that over half of what was on it was backed up on other drives, but that's still about 400 GB of material that I didn't have anywhere else >:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I didn't think people were serious about the noods.

Then I got surprise peen'ed

:sadpanda:

Now it's like PTSD. All I see in my head is dancing holiday themed penii prancing around the forum like it's Christmas.

/viction of TLS 2011 nudefest/

:(

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i spent 5 minutes chasing a fox around the woods in the dark and the cold, cursing myself for not carrying meat around me for these obviously common scenarios.

also hearing about accountants making £350 for an hours work. i was going learn bookkeeping until people talked me out of it :sadpanda:

woe is me
my life is a misery

Now it's like PTSD. All I see in my head is dancing holiday themed penii prancing around the forum like it's Christmas.

rishi love, you poor girl, i'm here for you if you want to talk about why aren't you sharing it

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
sitting in astronomy class

notice the guy in front of me drawing a velociraptor in his notebook, was like sweet what a cool dude youre far more entertaining than current lecture

then he added feathers.

FUCK THAT SHIT

and on a more serious note i have 3 exams tomorrow/wednesday and i can't seem to focus at all on studying

which i suppose is why i'm here bitching about it rather than studying my hinduism like i'm supposed to be :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
sitting in astronomy class

notice the guy in front of me drawing a velociraptor in his notebook, was like sweet what a cool dude youre far more entertaining than current lecture

then he added feathers.

FUCK THAT SHIT

goto.png

@thread, the fact that I don't seem to appreciate boobage as much as the other members, and/or appreciate women in general. Makes one feel a lesser male etc.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
woe is me
my life is a misery

rishi love, you poor girl, i'm here for you if you want to talk about why aren't you sharing it

I would be completely unopposed to see hito in a pair of Rocky-Horror Shorts to be perfectly honest.

I think it would cure my trauma :sadpanda:

Fangu

Great Old One
@thread, the fact that I don't seem to appreciate boobage as much as the other members, and/or appreciate women in general. Makes one feel a lesser male etc.
In my world, a man is not a man unless he can write a small Java program that prints out a heart.

Which you could do :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Code:
System.out.print(new Character('\u2764'));

Could be shorter if you said Scala.

Code:
print(0x2764.toChar)

Ah fuck now I feel like a geek (and a googler), thanks a lot :monster:.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I would be completely unopposed to see hito in a pair of Rocky-Horror Shorts to be perfectly honest.

I think it would cure my trauma :sadpanda:
if i had shiny gold pants and a body worth wearing them, you might have gotten that for getting the reference :sadpanda:

on topic: don't have a body suited for shiny gold pants yet :sadpanda:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
In my world, a man is not a man unless he can write a small Java program that prints out a heart.

Which you could do :monster:

I can do that. Which...I guess means I'm a true man? /flex

bitches don't know about my system.out.println

edit:

Code:
System.out.print(new Character('\u2764'));
Could be shorter if you said Scala.

Code:
print(0x2764.toChar)

now for bonus points have it print out a giant heart made of little hearts

Fangu

Great Old One
Sorry, do go watch some boobies to balance it out :P

But anyway, this thread just reads "love" all over it for me. I truly truly heart geeks. They truly are the best boyfriends you can have. Too bad too many girls don't see that. That's not some suck up rant, I really mean it, and I try telling my single girlfriends. Oh well.

Anyway, mine wrote this:
B74NL.jpg

I can do that. Which...I guess means I'm a true man? /flex

bitches don't know about my system.out.println
That's awesome! Come join the Programming thread :D

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Anyway, mine wrote this:
B74NL.jpg

this is exactly how i imagined it

That's awesome! Come join the Programming thread :D
I've been lurking in that thread but you guys are far more knowledgable than I about all the various languages and their advantages/disadvantages and just coding in general and I feel like there is nothing my limited programming knowledge would contribute to the awesome conversation :sadpanda:

Fangu

Great Old One
I've been lurking in that thread but you guys are far more knowledgable than I about all the various languages and their advantages/disadvantages and just coding in general and I feel like there is nothing my limited programming knowledge would contribute to the awesome conversation :sadpanda:
Don't say that -- I truly am a n00b. The thread is basically "Fangu asks, YopY answers" :P Just join :D

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
About a month ago someone asked if I knew PHP.

I was kicking myself for thinking about but have not bothered to learn it. :sadpanda: Also I only know a tiny bit of HTML and CSS which I need a complete reminder to use now.

Fangu

Great Old One
About a month ago someone asked if I knew PHP.

I was kicking myself for thinking about but have not bothered to learn it. :sadpanda: Also I only know a tiny bit of HTML and CSS which I need a complete reminder to use now.
That's how I got into Java. I really wanted to learn something I could use, hence PHP. But people who knows stuff told me to learn Java instead, to really learn programming from scratch. I'm really glad I did it that way. I took two Internet course through a state University, it was really good. I can do PHP easily now that I know Java, it's just a matter of raeping php.net for what it's worth.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Was that Tres-peen? :awesome: Uh I mean. Oh god how horrible, do you want me to put you in touch with a counsellor?

Do you....do you mean... you'd prefer.... to see... snooches/poon?

*lights fuse
*runs away
*waits

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
This was in the context of websites, but Java was another. I must have some stuff downloaded for it, since I've got load of stuff I've not read on everything, so I might try starting that this week.

on topic: that massive pile of stuff i've not read :sadpanda:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Told my brother about what I might want people to get me for Christmas/my birthday, and get called selfish.

lolz 'kay then.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I don't know how to make the things in photoshop look the way I want and looking up tutorials is making me feel like a massive nooob :rage:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The Lion King is showing here at the Orpheum Theatre in Jan-Feb but the cheapest seat is 135 dollars. :sadpanda:

Ugguuuu I want to go sooo badly. T__T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom