Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I guess I might not come off this way, but I'm a person full of a lot of hate. I can admit it. When people wrong me or cross me, I loathe them. And I will continue to loathe them, even when I know they deserve sympathy.

Yep, I'm a bad person. I try and I try so fucking hard to stop hating people but I can't. Especially when they see nothing wrong with what they've done. I don't really know how I can forgive such horrendous actions without receiving some kind of apology.

My brother is my opposite. He takes their crap, puts up with it in silence and hurts over it later. I cuss, bitch, moan, throw shit and trash things. We deal with anger differently. At least, when the anger concerns my mom.

I've pretty much isolated myself from all my 'family' because I've realized that besides biological similarities, we have nothing in common. And yeah, I hate them all. The things they've done, the things they've said, to this day, I can hardly believe these were the same people I once trusted and loved.

My cousins over here in Canada I thought would be more understanding of our situation. Their mom is at a much worse stage of Alzheimer's than mine and you'd think we'd have gotten their sympathy for suddenly being branded the black sheep in this fucked up shit hole of a family.

But no. No we didn't. They joined the black sheep crusade and were 'pissed' at us for putting my mom in a nursing home like the rest of the ass hats I unfortunately share a link with.

What they failed to realize is that they have a big family. Four boys, one girl, all fully grown, own houses, pay bills, married with kids. What do we have? Me, my brother and my sister-in-law. They also didn't get that their mom isn't as aggressive as my mother so yeah, it's a lot easier to have nannies than it is for us because my mom almost killed one.

Their mom doesn't go eating out their fridge when she's diabetic like my mom did. How can they even compare it?

Anyways, they basically stopped talking to us after promising to help, blamed us for being bad kids and sided with the motherfucking Queen of crazies who lives in the U.S. In their mind, we abandoned my mother to her fate and don't feel a shred of guilt. Didn't invite us to the babyshower, didn't call us for ages, wiped our existence from their minds until, of course, THEY NEED US.

That's right; their mom has gotten so bad now that the doctors and nanies have told them that the way of the black sheep is the only way now; a nursing home. And who do they call? My brother because he knows the process, because he knows what to do and they NEED HIM. But before all that, not so much of a word, no phone calls and hell, they never even VISITED my mother.

Those selfish mother fuckers. Yeah, I fucking hate you. Yeah, I feel terrible for your mother because she's suffering like my mom. Do I feel pity for you because you're finally going through what I went through?

I'm trying to, but no. The truth is, I don't. My brother says it makes me bad and that I should treat others how I want to be treated but this fucking hate has been festering inside of me since we got that phone call two years back with my cunt of an aunt cussing off my brother at three AM. The fact that all these little shits can go fucking run their mouth, tell my brother off and never have the fucking guts to say it to my face has left me reeling for a confrontation because I want to tear them to pieces.

So yeah, I'm pissed and all that hate I thought buried just resurfaces whenever I hear mention of any of these assholes and I'm gonna keep trying to find that pity and sympathy and kind heart that I used to have back in the day. I'll let you all know when I get a hold of it.

I'm done.

This sounds freakishly similar to my family wow.

If you ever need to bitch to someone about those sorts of things, I have some stories I could tell you :P

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I love that game, but I'm always taken for a cylon, so I end up in the brig sooner or later anyway. Which is why I never choose Sharon - if I get tossed in the brig midways, I'll never get out. I hate my friends.

My favorite game was the one where a string of weird incidents ended up with me being President Admiral Cylon Starbuck. That was hilarious.

Only could have been better if you were also CAG.

Through the entire game, I was the only person not seriously considered as being a Cylon, partly because I was Starbuck Cag, and the only person undeniably doing my job as I was supposed to.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This downtime is really killing our momentum. It's entirely possible n00dz would have been poasted by now if not for the fucking database errors. >:C

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
It's just a matter of taking momentum back. Don't worry. We're a hard-errr strong community.

So does that mean we can not use the "interrogation sign".

See, I did not use it, just in case :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
stupid forum downtime i'll punch you

also why is it so hard to find the "make 7up yours" shirt
THAT'S ALL I WANT WHY HAS IT BECOME A QUEST FOR THE GRAIL

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I guess I might not come off this way, but I'm a person full of a lot of hate. I can admit it. When people wrong me or cross me, I loathe them. And I will continue to loathe them, even when I know they deserve sympathy.

Yep, I'm a bad person. I try and I try so fucking hard to stop hating people but I can't. Especially when they see nothing wrong with what they've done. I don't really know how I can forgive such horrendous actions without receiving some kind of apology.

My brother is my opposite. He takes their crap, puts up with it in silence and hurts over it later. I cuss, bitch, moan, throw shit and trash things. We deal with anger differently. At least, when the anger concerns my mom.

I've pretty much isolated myself from all my 'family' because I've realized that besides biological similarities, we have nothing in common. And yeah, I hate them all. The things they've done, the things they've said, to this day, I can hardly believe these were the same people I once trusted and loved.

My cousins over here in Canada I thought would be more understanding of our situation. Their mom is at a much worse stage of Alzheimer's than mine and you'd think we'd have gotten their sympathy for suddenly being branded the black sheep in this fucked up shit hole of a family.

But no. No we didn't. They joined the black sheep crusade and were 'pissed' at us for putting my mom in a nursing home like the rest of the ass hats I unfortunately share a link with.

What they failed to realize is that they have a big family. Four boys, one girl, all fully grown, own houses, pay bills, married with kids. What do we have? Me, my brother and my sister-in-law. They also didn't get that their mom isn't as aggressive as my mother so yeah, it's a lot easier to have nannies than it is for us because my mom almost killed one.

Their mom doesn't go eating out their fridge when she's diabetic like my mom did. How can they even compare it?

Anyways, they basically stopped talking to us after promising to help, blamed us for being bad kids and sided with the motherfucking Queen of crazies who lives in the U.S. In their mind, we abandoned my mother to her fate and don't feel a shred of guilt. Didn't invite us to the babyshower, didn't call us for ages, wiped our existence from their minds until, of course, THEY NEED US.

That's right; their mom has gotten so bad now that the doctors and nanies have told them that the way of the black sheep is the only way now; a nursing home. And who do they call? My brother because he knows the process, because he knows what to do and they NEED HIM. But before all that, not so much of a word, no phone calls and hell, they never even VISITED my mother.

Those selfish mother fuckers. Yeah, I fucking hate you. Yeah, I feel terrible for your mother because she's suffering like my mom. Do I feel pity for you because you're finally going through what I went through?

I'm trying to, but no. The truth is, I don't. My brother says it makes me bad and that I should treat others how I want to be treated but this fucking hate has been festering inside of me since we got that phone call two years back with my cunt of an aunt cussing off my brother at three AM. The fact that all these little shits can go fucking run their mouth, tell my brother off and never have the fucking guts to say it to my face has left me reeling for a confrontation because I want to tear them to pieces.

So yeah, I'm pissed and all that hate I thought buried just resurfaces whenever I hear mention of any of these assholes and I'm gonna keep trying to find that pity and sympathy and kind heart that I used to have back in the day. I'll let you all know when I get a hold of it.

I'm done.

That really sucks Ava. I'm sorry you're going through this.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
....I can't. One of my cousins is basically, behind my back, ridiculing my choice of friends. Not because they're idiots, mind you. But because....I don't have enough white friends. Ja. I can't.

@ Faye
Although I don't know your family, they sound like real dickbags. In my opinion, you are under no obligation to make friends because they are asking and they're family. It's not like they've simply been distant, they've actively tried to demonize you and blamed you for circumstances beyond your control. I'm very close to my mother and I can't imagine what you're going through, but to have not only your own guilt, but theirs piling on top? Fuck that shit, gurl.

Easier said than done, I know. But seriously. Cutting ties with douchebags doesn't make you a bad person. You're not ready to fogive them and you shouldn't force youself. Saying the words won't make it true anyway.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
THREE-HOUR FUCKING DOWNTIMES IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME OF THE MOST EPIC ACTIVITY TLS HAS HAD IN AGES. FUCK YOU DATABASE ERRORS.

(i was strongly tempted to make this all size seven font but that might be going a bit overkill)

Fangu

Great Old One
This video makes me so mad. I guess it appeals to the maternal instinct in me. Why are kids so fucking mean to each other -- and for no good reason? Thank goodness this kid has decided that they're not worth it, that there is light in the end of the tunnel and that he wants to keep going. I just want to hug him and tell him it gets better and that it will work out in the end. :(

Edit: Wait. What. Now it looks like this video is FAKE. If this kid is the same one. WHAT?

Ok I think I hate the world. I don't even.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
w h a t h a p p e n e d t o t l s

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
On topic: The state of TLS right now :/

Last night I had the best post ever about how the awards started out with drama and then I was elected mayor and now everyone's posting noodz.

Then database error. *sadface*

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So the European version of Professor Layton and the Last Spectre doesnt include London Life. They say this is because of the effort of localizing a text heavy sub game. :rage:

Why can't they just split it up into language territories? That way they can lump Canada, Australia, US and UK in all together!

I've never imported a game before and I don't even know what sites are reliable :sadpanda:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Stupid shared hosting. I should run some simulations on my 'cloud' hosting thingy, see if it's any better. More configuration on my part, but also more powerz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom