Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
One of my ATDI CDs - specifically, the one I listen to most (Relationship of Command).

What replaced it in my stereo, you ask?

Fucking Ice Cube.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
One of my ATDI CDs - specifically, the one I listen to most (Relationship of Command).

What replaced it in my stereo, you ask?

Fucking Ice Cube.

Lame!

I just gained weight. That wasted my whole day. :(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
working while having stomach pains. Couple that with the heat and you have the makings of one recipe of a tall order of miserable bastard.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Being ditched. It's been a while since I've been so easily tossed aside and forgotten.

I also hate not being able to make a difference.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Getting a fever because I didn't take my pills early enough.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Having your bestfriend who you haven't seen in months surprise you at work... and talking to them when it's absolutely dead.... and getting written up for it. ;-;

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Shitty, hypocritical, asshole coworkers who treat me like shit for lulz.

Jackass customers who want to pick fights with me over fucking NOTHING. Not that bad when it's one, but when it's EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU TALK TO...

Also, boredom.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Shitty, hypocritical, asshole coworkers who treat me like shit for lulz.

ohey I had that. Some bitch at work (I call her new Lumpy, long story :monster: ) used my till after she bitched me out the day before about using her till.. so when I asked her not to use my till, she still bitched me out. :monster:

Jackass customers who want to pick fights with me over fucking NOTHING. Not that bad when it's one, but when it's EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU TALK TO...

Also, boredom.

And that. :monster: I had some bitchy old couple want one meal and a burger on its own... the couple argued over the drink and when I gave them their food she looks at me "Does the meal come with a drink?" And I pointed RIGHT AT THE DRINK IN FRONT OF HER "that is the drink it comes with." and she looks at me.. "but where's my drink?" and I tried to tell her that I must have misheard, because she only wanted the burger, etc... long bitching ensues and she walks away... they both come back again wanting another drink and I ring it in and they walk away not wanting it anymore... then they sit there with the receipt trying to calculate the meal, etc.

This just reminds me why I hate old people.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
All old people are Jewish.

My sister stealing my car so I have to WALK TO THE STATION to pick up my boyfriend.
PYAAR rage.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Chanz: tbh, just in a rather shit mood lately. Somewhere between glum/lonely and impatience/anger. I've sort of lost patience with humanity this week...and it's only Tuesday :monster:

Bex: how far to the station?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
It's only about a mile.
But still, I'm lazy.

I've sort of lost patience with humanity this week...and it's only Tuesday :monster:

This happened to me in the airport. Everyone rushes to queue up, knock people over and all that - and the flight hadn't even started boarding yet. People are so ridiculous and impatient.

Oh what else, nosy Norweigans and brain block.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's only about a mile.
But still, I'm lazy.

This happened to me in the airport. Everyone rushes to queue up, knock people over and all that - and the flight hadn't even started boarding yet. People are so ridiculous and impatient.

Oh what else, nosy Norweigans and brain block.
idd :monster:

That IS pretty annoying. It's like, ffs, is that really necessary? Not to mention that flights board in a designated order anyway =/

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dacon, are you playing AVALANCHE pretend again? :awesome:

How cute.

Yes, we know. Mako is bad for the planet and evil. Now go play "Bomb the Reactor." Maybe you can find a Cloud, and you can be Barret.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Ignorant homophobic people that think that you'll catch "teh gay" by having gay friends and bisexual friends hang out with you.

It really sucks coming from an island that reflects that belief so intensely sometimes. Just sometimes . . . :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom