Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Getting the blue screen in the middle of writing a long essay. :/

Getting the blue screen in the middle of writing a long essay. :/
I've gotten that. And the bad thing...it was 5 pages, and I didn't save it. Well, I did...But I had to re-type half of it.

Miley Cyrus. She's only famous because of her father.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Fgts at school piss me off quite a bit, but meh. If only there weren't rules against cursing. <.<

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I've gotten that. And the bad thing...it was 5 pages, and I didn't save it. Well, I did...But I had to re-type half of it.

Worse part is forgetting what you wrote and then it messes up your rhythm and you have to reorganize it all fucking over. >(

Parents who yell at their kids and order them to stop crying. Parents who hit their children. Parents who tell their child is going to grow up to be a failure just because he or she didn't go into the profession their parents wanted. SOME PEOPLE JUST SHOULDN'T BE PARENTS.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
50-minute periods in the day . . .
Having to get up at 5:00am in the morning . . .
Only being able to nap for barely half an hour only to realize that there's work STILL left to do . . . -_-

Oi . . .

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who can't just leave me the FUCK alone so I can finish my damn book. There are few things that frustrate me and make my blood boil quite as much as being constantly interrupted, in anything (the middle of my sentence, trying to do something, reading a book, etc).

Also, not being able to see/talk to certain people due to scheduling issues. Some people just can't be night owls...and some can't anymore :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Boyfriends who think they can order you the fuck around.

People who think their own opinion is ALWAYS right.

People who argue about STUPID things.

People who can't take a hint.

People are so dense, it's painful.

People who don't EVER apologize for their wrongs.

People who think they know me, when they don't.

All of these just happened in one instance, lol. That also pisses me off.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
People who think their own opinion is ALWAYS right.

But it is. >:

The aftermath of an epic night out:
1. Being sent home while working in my Dad's office for throwing up in the toilet.
2. Having a broken phone that still works despite being in two seperate pieces
3. Knowing that there whille be a picture of you on the toilets floating around facebook.

and shit, it's only half way through the day.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
BOTTLES THAT WON'T OPEN.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
- Having to wake up at 5 in the morning. Seriously, why--why do kids in Texas get to go to wake up at like 7 or some shit and then we have to wake up at freaking 5 in the morning?!

- Dealing with really immature kids.
- Juggling schoolwork with college shit (applications, figuring out how to pen essays, formatting said essays, and then realizing that this will be addressed in English class :@)

- Stupid scheduling conflicts . . . I mean hello can I get my Sociology class too nao plz?

50-minute periods in the day . . .
Having to get up at 5:00am in the morning . . .
Only being able to nap for barely half an hour only to realize that there's work STILL left to do . . . -_-

Oi . . .

I know the feeling.

Dumbass people at school asking "How are the kids?" ...when I have no kids.

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
Dumbass people at school asking "How are the kids?" ...when I have no kids.

being asked how are the kids whilst in school? the fuck?

whipped people, fucking annoy the shit out of me, and unfortunetly some of my closest friends are currently under the thumb ;_;

also people who just sit there saying 'ughh i need to get laid' im like, stfu who gives a shit, we're eating at fucking kfc unless your thinking of fucking a chicken stfu
it also tends to be the reaaalll lazy people who make no effort to go meet people, go out clubbing or anything who say that sort of thing...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Drop some weed in his bag and tell the teachers you saw him dealing. That's a damn good way to get any message across.

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
are you obese or something and they're trying to make fun of you for it? because normally after the kids are born i believe alot of the pregnant people dont stay fat... i could possibly be wrong though

if not and its because you have bags under your eyes (although they could of came up with something better) just punch one of them, violence is the awnser to alot of stuff, and if they threaten to get their homeboys on you, tell him how embarissing it would be to tell his homies that he got his ass kicked by the fat guy or sleepy guy or w/e their making fun of you for

are you obese or something and they're trying to make fun of you for it? because normally after the kids are born i believe alot of the pregnant people dont stay fat... i could possibly be wrong though
Actually, that has nothing to do with it. He just seems to not want to leave me alone.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
But it is. >:
All too true. It's scary O.o

- Having to wake up at 5 in the morning. Seriously, why--why do kids in Texas get to go to wake up at like 7 or some shit and then we have to wake up at freaking 5 in the morning?!
I always had to be at school at 7:35 for first period, meaning getting up at 6 =/

But 5 am suuuuucks. That's when I feckin' go to sleep most nights...my condolences ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom