Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
He's spilt crap on it and took the keys off and then he tried drying the numberpad without the keys and he melted it. :P

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I cleaned my other keyboard and found loads of green in it. :3
Paying £40 for a haircut...which is then too short.

It has a week to grow before freshers. >;

Lawliet

Nothing but a Beast
AKA
Derek, Haywire, faggot-not-scott-L
A lot of things piss me off, tbh... Usually its my browser being slow while I'm trying to wank, being out of something to drink, and stubbing my toes on my desk.

People I raid with in World of Warcraft also tend to piss me off sometimes too, bastards with their 27 minutes of Paladin buff bitching and 3 minutes of wiping. :monster:

But I have to say I am feeling pretty swell today, aside from my mother taking advantage of me with her recent knee surgery when she wants me to take out the trash or something asap by screaming 'help!' like she's hurt.

friggin' sneaky bitch :wacky:

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Paladins in World of Warcraft. End story.

The new girl in work who is dumb as a doornail. Both of them. One in my usual department, and the other in the department I cover for often. They're both the type who will say "uh huh" like they understand when you try to teach them something, but they don't.

Furthermore, the one in my department will just stare blankly at you when you try to share the slightest, friendliest tidbit of information, like it's the most serious thing in the world. So then I feel like an ass for telling her something like, "Hey you should do this, it makes it a lot easier," because she makes me feel like I'm saying, "YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!"

The object of my desire being taciturn and elusive again rather than friendly after we had such a good time hanging out Saturday night. And feeling like I completely fail in my attempts to be friendly with him.

The school book store. And somehow reading my schedule wrong and thinking I had time to go there when I really didn't. And not realizing this until I was in line and 40 minutes late for class already. (But financial aid covered like notebooks and crap, so WIN.)

People who don't bathe before doing things like riding the bus or going to the store. SOAP. USE IT, MOTHERFUCKER.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
HEY. I have a Paladin. ;.; And a warrior, but that's beside the point.
Getting brain block after being incredibly productive.

Lawliet

Nothing but a Beast
AKA
Derek, Haywire, faggot-not-scott-L
Paladins in World of Warcraft. End story.

dont hate me bro

im just as mad at you as you are at me for being the guy in the raid thats screaming GIMME MIGHT even though we have two warriors doing battle shout and commanding shout or the guy screaming for wisdom even though none of the paladins in the raid are holy spec and shaman throwing down mana spring totem!

makes me want to smash my head on the desk since im too lazy to make a rude macro :wacky:

Bexy said:
HEY. I have a Paladin. ;.; And a warrior, but that's beside the point.
i has a warrior too :monster:

unluckily though, i cba to lvl him 2 levels since my first character was leveled with recruit a friend.... So i pretty much know shit all where to go so i can get him high enough to go to outland.

it also pisses me off that I can't decide whether or not I really want to dedicate my time to leveling my rogue since I know how gay and unfun they'll be to play in raids -_-

so... im pretty much just leveling it for the sake of picking lockboxes since im too cheap to max my blacksmith skill :wacky:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Paladins don't piss me off. Rogues do. They are one of the many things I do not miss when I quit playing WoW. /formerpvpgrinder

Filler episodes piss me off. Especially if they are terrible and not funny.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
after being incredibly productive
Pics or it didn't happen

When you do laundry and forget that there's something in the dryer to hang, and then your roommate decides to just unceremoniously dump all of your nice, clean clothes on your bed, leaving them there to wrinkle until you get home, resulting in your needing to REwash them.

Increasing lunacy or crazy bitch coworker. She defines the term "gold digger", and is one of the dumbest cows I've ever met.

Need for new appliances D:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Failing to get a certain pose the way I want it, or to look accurate. It just makes me rage uncontrollably leading to headaches.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Making my friend even more depressed when I was trying to get him happy in the first place. Basically I failed because he hasn't talked to me in four days now.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Failing to get a certain pose the way I want it, or to look accurate. It just makes me rage uncontrollably leading to headaches.

I know the feeling. >;

People on Ebay not leaving feedback, meaning that Paypal doesn't release the £200 you need for uni.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
dont hate me bro
Oh I love playing a paladin. I just hate, you know, being a Death Knight now while they happen to exist.

im just as mad at you as you are at me for being the guy in the raid thats screaming GIMME MIGHT even though we have two warriors doing battle shout and commanding shout or the guy screaming for wisdom even though none of the paladins in the raid are holy spec and shaman throwing down mana spring totem!
Have all your paladins download PallyPower. Assign buffs for each paladin to give each class and be done with it. If anyone complains about the buffs they receive (i.e., that balance druid/enhancement shaman/prot priest...), shoot them. Or be nice and give them their own individual mini buff. But it is easier to shoot them.

Internet that takes 20 minutes to load a damn page... x.x;;

Some ass saying he doesn't have time on his phone, when I know damn well he does.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Waiting in long lines.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
People who walk slowly in front of you in a crowded hallway and then STOP. Next time, I am ramming directly into them like they never stopped at all.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
This chick I know who doesn't use birth control and has abortions on a casual monthly(?) basis. :/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People that hate on a game just because it gets more accolades than their favorite series, or think that just because they didn't enjoy it, the game MUST be shit.

29fa4j6.jpg

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
People who cheat in a competition and then brag like they are the shit.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Stupid fucking school rules that allow hall monitors (or whatever the fuck they're called) to issue out detentions if you're late to lunch. I mean what the fuck? :@

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Wait... LUNCH? wth
I can understand the importance of getting to classes like math on time. But srsly, LUNCH? What, you have some high percentage of anorexics or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom