AKA
The Man, V

qb.php

_bender2__by_y1ng.gif

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
@topic, I'm certain we inherited most of Borders' worst customers since they closed. I felt like I spent more time answering ridiculous questions and cleaning up messes than I did actually shelving books tonight. Someone asked me where A Tale of Two Cities was when they were right in the middle of the frakking fiction section. Really, you don't know that was written by Charles Dickens? Get out.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
At this rate I'm getting there myself. I was pretty close to physically shaking with rage at certain points today. It didn't help that I was pretty damn sick for a lot of it as well.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
@ work

Oh hey... these two orders have the same street name and they're ready at the same time, I'll take them as a double. Cool! What a nice little double! :monster: Here I go, to this street, do ba do ba do... hmm... why the hell can't I find this apartment complex? Why are the numbers around here so screwy? Okay I need 3631... there's 3651 aannnd right next to it is 3611... okay what am I missing here? Maybe I passed it?... urgh... WTF?... okay that's it. I'm calling the people to ask them where the hell they live...

OKAY SERIOUSLY, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU HAVE TO GO INTO THE ENTRANCE, GO PAST THE GARAGES, AND INTO THAT LITTLE ROAD IN THE BACK AND THERE'S THE ONE I'M LOOKING FOR? NOW I JUST WASTED 5 MINUTES DRIVING AROUND THIS STREET ARUGH! :rage:

Okay fine... no parking places, ... guess I have to park far away -_-...
okay... it's quite a trek up to this place... now I just have to dial their code on the intercom... okay what was the number again?... FUCK I LEFT THAT SLIP IN MY CAR >_<

Okay, trek BACK to the car, get the slip... okay FINALLY, I'm inside. I've already wasted 10 minutes on this run... okay mam here's your pizza... what are you looking at?... you owe me money now... what do you mean you paid already?... I don't have a slip for you to sign... *sigh* okay I'll call the store... and ask them what's up. ... okay mam, you have to pay them over the phone so I'll just sit here and waste 5 more minutes while you get that taken care of...

ugh...

okay so, back in the car, got my next delivery... hmmn this street ends here... what if I put it into my GPS?...

WHY ARE THERE TWO STREETS WITH THE SAME NAME THAT ARE LIKE A MILE AND A HALF APART? ... ugh...

okay... go waaaay over to the other street... okay found the place easily nice... fuck I gotta park far away again. This is getting old. Okay... into the building, what do I press on the intercom?...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I FUCKING LEFT THE SLIP IN MY CAR AGAIN? WTF QUEX?... okay wait... maybe it says the number on the box... lemme check the box here...

arufdkjshfdjshfkdshfjdshdskjhfk! JFDKJDSKF!HUIFHDS(*FY(*DSY(FDSY(DYSD(HFUDSI~ ahdfslsajdfkasfka fjkdsahf hfkjdsahf9dafy9wa4eu9rwa8!!!

THIS IS THE WRONG BOX! I DELIVERED THE WRONG BOX TO THE WRONG ADDRESS! THE ONE I HAVE NOW WAS FOR THE OTHER APARTMENT AND THE ONE FOR THIS PLACE IS PROBABLY HALF EATEN BY NOW!

... okay not quite, but I sure felt like it. Way to make a 20 minute run into 40, >_<

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
mmmmmmmmmmm flat Pepsi

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Sweet Christmas, concentrating on anything right now is fucking hard.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I was having a great day, I went out and everything but then someone had to tell me that I never put any thought into anything, and my whole life is full of nothing but my own stupidity. I don't really care if it was a joke. It hurt my feelings... bad.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^ tell him/her to say that allowed while facing a mirror. It's much better to here it that way. Seriously, it's much more stupid to say something like that in any way.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Wow, fuck everything.

I'm done TLS. See you guys when things are less shit.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Tokyopop is closing down and they were translating Deadman Wonderland.

1253886001_office-no.gif

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Can't sleep. I hope work doesn't need me because i'm going to be up all night. =/

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
What's pissing me off is how much it pisses me off when people who have given me me no reason to put any faith in them in the past disappoint me.
Objection! I actually have some fondness for a few members of the human race, so between obliterating the species and defending it, I have to opt for the latter.

Despite having actually said with all sincerity on a few occasions, "Let the galaxy burn". /omnicidalemo

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Objection! I actually have some fondness for a few members of the human race, so between obliterating the species and defending it, I have to opt for the latter.
So do I, but as Carlin put it, "sometimes in comedy you have to generalize." And if a Bender quote wasn't appropriate there, where would it be appropriate? :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I have no idea why but my yahoo messenger account is locked. And its not sending me the email to reset shit when I try to get it unlocked. Its like the only messenger I ever use, and it is straight pissing me off that I can't get on it. I'm now trying to dust off windows live to tide me over while I try and fix yahoo, but fuck it won't sign me in unless I download the newest version. Shit sucks man, shit sucks.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Books are supposed to line up to the edges of tables. Some customer must have been pushing them back because several times in the past couple of weeks, they've been pushed back as far as possible. Shit pisses me off so much. It's like, don't you realise we have enough shit to do without you adding more unnecessary crap to our routine? Ugh.

Books are supposed to line up to the edges of tables. Some customer must have been pushing them back because several times in the past couple of weeks, they've been pushed back as far as possible. Shit pisses me off so much. It's like, don't you realise we have enough shit to do without you adding more unnecessary crap to our routine? Ugh.

Every time you have a work rant it always sounds like the kind of stuff I have to go through.

Which is both nice to know someone else understands and also scary to think there is no retail job safe from these morons.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I suspect it's a universal experience for people working in retail. Which would make you think that, if so much of the population worked retail at some point, wouldn't they have more consideration for the huge amount of work involved in working retail? But then, lots of people are too self-absorbed to give a crap, I guess.

Also the power just went out for about half a minute. Great job, FPL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom