• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
HOLY FUCKING EVERYTHING

So I'm decorating the tree with my mom, and it looks like one of the lights on the tree is broken so I pointed to it and backed up so she could see. And I walked into a hamper and knocked it over (WHICH ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE THERE), and she goes "nice job, fat ass". WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

So I was like THAT'S THE SECOND TIME IN AN HOUR YOU'VE CALLED ME FAT. And she goes "it is?". YES. IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING CALL ME FAT AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO REMEMBER THAT YOU DID IT.

fucking hell. Now I really feel like shit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Here I thought I mighta been too extreme.

But no, she is totally an over the top dickbagging bitch.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
HOLY FUCKING EVERYTHING

So I'm decorating the tree with my mom, and it looks like one of the lights on the tree is broken so I pointed to it and backed up so she could see. And I walked into a hamper and knocked it over (WHICH ISN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE THERE), and she goes "nice job, fat ass". WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

So I was like THAT'S THE SECOND TIME IN AN HOUR YOU'VE CALLED ME FAT. And she goes "it is?". YES. IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING CALL ME FAT AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO REMEMBER THAT YOU DID IT.

What the fuck kind of way is that to talk to someone christ, what a bitch.

If I was you I'd just passive aggressively start calling her out on all the shit she feels self conscious about and ask her how she likes it but I have the mentality of a bitter 15 year old so maybe just talk to her about being more respectful towards you.

And if that doesn't work then try it my way. :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
LISTEN TO LEORA SHE IS VERY WISE

and when your mom is like 'wow you're a bitch', respond by saying 'I learned from the best'

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
HOLY FUCKING EVERYTHING

She's pushing her luck now. It's not funny anymore.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
That's an absolute fucking joke.I'm sorry but regardless of any circumstance she shouldn't be talking to you like that.
Fucking moron.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I tend to let things slide once, but if it happens a second time then something is wrong. I believe you should reprimand her, ball.

Why do people insist on spelling my name without an 'E' at the end? Other than the fact that it's the boy's way of spelling it how often do you see the name Brook? Like really, every famous Brooke spells it like that. You see a lot of Brook for the last name, or Brooks. But Wikipedia has a list of famous people with it spelled Brooke. It doesn't for Brook, because that's just not very common.

So why does everyone do it? Why, if I forget to say "Brooke with an 'e'" is it ALWAYS misspelled? fuck. And this last time it happened the moron had my driver's licence, credit card and sin card right in front of her so there was really no excuse.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
@Kripey: YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE IN AN ASIAN FAMILY or wait maybe my grandma is just a raging bitch too oh wait I already knew that

:sadpanda:

Why do people insist on spelling my name without an 'E' at the end? Other than the fact that it's the boy's way of spelling it how often do you see the name Brook? Like really, every famous Brooke spells it like that. You see a lot of Brook for the last name, or Brooks. But Wikipedia has a list of famous people with it spelled Brooke. It doesn't for Brook, because that's just not very common.

So why does everyone do it? Why, if I forget to say "Brooke with an 'e'" is it ALWAYS misspelled? fuck. And this last time it happened the moron had my driver's licence, credit card and sin card right in front of her so there was really no excuse.

people who spell my name Richi drive me. up. the. fucking. wall. :|

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Wtf is your mom's problem?

@ Brooke: I read that as "why does everyone spell my name with an "e"" and I was like, shit, have I been spelling it wrong? Don't scare me woman, I have Christmas cards to write. LOL

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
HOLY FUCKING EVERYTHING

Yeah, you need to draw the line and tell her to stop doing that.

My brother (a Brooks) has a similar issue at times, only they misspell his name as Brooke.
Yeah, makes no sense.
Oddly, my mother, a Carey (the boy's spelling) hasn't had an issue with it since highschool when she was in the same class as a boy named Carrie.

Addendum: Come to think of it, back when I went by my middle name (Gray), people kept spelling it Grey.

Related but tangential irk- people INSISTING there is only one correct spelling of the color, either gray or grey, but not both.

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
@Kripey: That is seriously fucked up of your mom to say that. And I second what Omega said about following Zee's advice.
:c
*hugs*

@Rishi: No, my azn family is like that too. And the thing is, my family doesn't seem to understand how hurtful it is to be criticized and insulted like that. They think it's just a matter of speaking the truth (I've talked to them about this before). idk if it' a culture difference or what.

@Brooke: Yeah, people misspell my username all the time for no raisin. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
There's times when I feel like channelling my inner Lightning.

By which I mean channelling my fist into people's faces.

:lightningpunch:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
My mom woke me up at 6 in the morning to make food for my dad's birthday party. They seem to be ignoring the fact that they completely forgot my birthday this year.

Only one more year of living here. ONE MORE YEAR.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Well first of all my brother makes all stoners across the world look like idiots. And second it's fucking hot and humid as fuck. :(

Fangu

Great Old One
Drawing men's mouths are crap. Especially in color. There's that fine balance of making it look too pink and then the guy will look like he's been messing around in his sister's make up bag, especially if he has long hair, and this one does. I've been droodling with this one for several hours now, and then realized there is just something wrong with the perspective. I'll finish it anyway for practice, but now I just don't have those feelings for it any more :(

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
"Hey man, I know you've been really stressed out lately and I really hate adding more to your plate, but you really pissed me off a while back and it'd be really cool if we could just sort this out so we can go back to being friends again without it being forced and awkward."

"Oh right haha sure if I can find the time anyways good night."

"Oh... okay. Good night."

sigh way to just... be super callous...

whatever never mind... it's so stupid I just feel really belittled :sadpanda:

Take big risks for potential awesome reward.

Don't take risks and have everything stay comfortable and less stress.

This would be an easier decision to make if I didn't have anxiety issues. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom