Thor

Ghost X

Haven't really been exposed to Marvel's Thor, so my interest in it is not that great due to ignorance.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
http://marvel.com/news/all.12299.first_look~colon~_chris_hemsworth_is_thor

12299storystory_full-2638210..jpg

So yeah this movie is looking to be fucking awesome. It's got a great cast and Thor looks badass.

Costume looks pretty on the point.

Thank the gods.

Hopefully we'll get a more full picture next, and/or one with Odin.

The Avengers keeps looking more and more promising...

X :neo:

Well, considering Joss Whedon has been picked to direct the Avengers movie, and it's planned that he'll edit the script once its done is a good indication as well. Not saying it WILL, but all signs point to yes.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Eff dat, I want to see more Captain America.
Also how does Tony get his shield anyway. =/

EDIT: Yeah I'm not going to judge the Avengers film yet, it could go either way really. =/

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Eff dat, I want to see more Captain America.
Also how does Tony get his shield anyway. =/

EDIT: Yeah I'm not going to judge the Avengers film yet, it could go either way really. =/

I am also excited for Captain America, but I would really like them to officially announce Hugo Weaving as Red Skull (since the only announcement was about him being in 'final talks for the role'). Also - for people who doubt that Chris Evans is more than just a typical "bro" actor, go watch Sunshine.

Does anyone know if there are any Thor references in IronMan 2?

From what I've heard the actor that plays him shows up in a prison. I dunno if it's just a shot, or they talk about him a lil or anything.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Post-credits scene is apparently just one massive tie-in.
At least Wikipedia tells me so.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I am also excited for Captain America, but I would really like them to officially announce Hugo Weaving as Red Skull (since the only announcement was about him being in 'final talks for the role'). Also - for people who doubt that Chris Evans is more than just a typical "bro" actor, go watch Sunshine.

Does anyone know if there are any Thor references in IronMan 2?

Check out the iron man 2 thread i showed the ending credit scene for Iron man 2 , it should be relevant to your interests ;)

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
IronMan 2 SPOILERS!

Updated!

Please refer to THIS LINK, and THIS IMAGE if you have any questions where this info's comin' from.

Timeline's been confirmed to happen in this order.
IronMan >> IronMan 2 >> Hulk/Thor

- There's the news cast from the footage at Culver University taking place at the end of IronMan 2, when Tony's in the bunker with Nick Fury.
- Knowing this, and that Mjolinir struck down in New Mexico sometime between when Nick Fury mentions issues in the South West, and when Agent Coulson left Stark's house to head to New Mexico, but before the aftercredit scene means that the massive Thunderstorm during Hulk might actually be related to Thor (and we may even see it in the film).
- I'm gonna see if I can watch The Incredible Hulk again to see exactly when this news footage hits to see if the crater in the ground, as shown in the image, at the time fo the news broadcast means that the times could line up.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I really couldn't see anyone playing Odin, other than Anthony Hopkins. Maybe Liam Neeson, that's about it. But, this film should be amazing. Thor is one of a few Marvel characters I really like.

Btw, Marvel > Yugioh, imho. Marvel theme, engage.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The concept art looks a little too leathery :/

WHERE IS MY HELMET

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Costume looks stupid. They did a great job fagging him up.

Definitely way too leathery. It looks like a damn Halloween costume.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Costume looks stupid. They did a great job fagging him up.

Definitely way too leathery. It looks like a damn Halloween costume.

The final costume doesn't look that bad. At least the close up doesn't. I hope they changed those damn pants though.

Top Bottom