Thor

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wait, I didn't know Hollywood paid people to be bad cosplayers. Fuck, I knew I should've went into film school.

Though I can't find a source for this "other dimension" idea, if it was to be used then I hope it is done so in a way to help demystify the Asgard universe and help make it more realistic.
Admittedly, there's no guarantee it would work. Nor do I know much about Thor's Marvel (even though I've read some of the earliest comics) so I've placed myself in a tight spot here. You are free to butcher me with your knowledge on the matter.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Though I can't find a source for this "other dimension" idea, if it was to be used then I hope it is done so in a way to help demystify the Asgard universe and help make it more realistic.

that doesn't make any sense man.

Using some other dimension nonsense doesn't make it realistic at all. It's a film about a guy named thor who controls the weather and fights monsters and shit.

We're past being realistic.

that doesn't make any sense man.

Using some other dimension nonsense doesn't make it realistic at all. It's a film about a guy named thor who controls the weather and fights monsters and shit.

We're past being realistic.

I cannot defend my view so I take it back.

I still like the costumes though.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Here's the concept work Dacon mentioned in the CA thread.

2686_10806565122.jpg

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Concept art has a tendency to do that. Concept art of a game, for example, usually impresses me more than the 3D rendering of said art.

Epic Mickey is the shining example of this.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yes, maybe now thor won't looks so gay!

Ghost X

I've seen some pics, and am less worried about the film now. The costumes don't look so rubbery n' such. Sigh of relief.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
http://www.mediafire.com/?jcvp3n14j88yfb5

Trailer link. Doesn't look that bad. I miss the accent :/.

The destroyer armor looks badasssssssss. Should make for awesome battle, on the level that the superman movie should have had.

I'm willing to give the film the benefit of a doubt now. I still don't like a lot of the changes though.

Sif and the warriors three look pretty cool, and it's a nice nod to Stark at the end.

It looks better, but it seems very generic action movie. Or as generic you can be with the material. The fights do look good, but eh, we'll see. At least I'm not dreading whenever something new is revealed.
Fucking hate the screaming at the sky.. ugh.
I look forward to it tho.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The Thor Trailer is out and SHH has some images ripped from it.

I'm excited for this. The mentions of science and magic seems like they're being careful, and slowly introducing the other Marvel science-based titles (IronMan/The Hulk) into the more mystical Marvel-verse. There's a lot of elements in this film that need to succeed in order for the Avengers to work well, and the trailer's given me a lot confidence that it's going to work.

Also it's nice to see Agent Coulson linking everything together.

X :neo:

Ghost X

Film is out now (in Australia). I just saw it. I quite liked the humour in it, but its pretty average for an action film. Nowhere near as good as Iron Man.

Top Bottom