TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You really like men in skirts? Fuck me, you're definitely a contender for the most gender-confused award :monster:.

Kilts = easy access. There's something hot about a man wearing a kilt where it's fucking cold most of the year round. That and I'm a leg girl when it comes to blokes. *drools*

Anyway, I'm not gender-confused, I like men and women and I'm a manly woman who looks feminine. So there.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
By the time this post was posted, the quoted post was thanked by Aki, Rishi, and Winter. Now where the heck is Zee?
she's busy in texas
where she lives
cause shes dave

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
By the time this post was posted, the quoted post was thanked by Aki, Rishi, and Winter. Now where the heck is Zee?

Probably playing the shit out of Skyrim as we speak. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I feel like I've just come out of a time warp....

WHAT DAY IS IT.......

Now I feel compelled to go forth and create a gaming vault. You know, the type you lock yourself into, only to come out again after losing all sense of time - i.e. hundreds of years - and find the world has completely changed - i.e. your fridge has spawned new sentient life that took over half your kitchen.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
So you mean Pixel sorted them out? :monster:

Both of us, kinda. I PM'd Pixel asking for the .psd files, he didn't respond. So, I used my elite polygonal lasso tool and edited the trophies myself. When I went to PM them to Force, Pixel responded and sent me a trophy set he updated. I sent Pixel's set to Force tho, it's his design and his version looks better after all.

My version:
2drw93b.png

Pixel's version:
2011gold.gif

:monster:

I'll ask Pixel if he can make a set for '10. If not, I'll change the trophies myself.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I can do the 2010 ones myself if need be, it should be absurdly simple now that we have the 1 :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
They're beautiful. I expect to have at least one in my sig by the year's end. obligatory :monster:

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
lol the trophies. they look awesome. :monster:

so are they going to be displayed beside the winner's name?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Sooo in order to really get the votes for bounciest boobies.
I think there should be a thread for all the ladies to post their norks.

That said If I make said page do I also take the lead for most perverted on tls?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I should be like, a unanimous choice for Most Knowledgable About FF. Like, half of your news updates on the forum for upcoming games come from me. :monster:

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
I should be like, a unanimous choice for Most Knowledgable About FF. Like, half of your news updates on the forum for upcoming games come from me. :monster:

I'll vote for you if you bribe me. :monster:

and before you even think about it, no i'm not asking for n00dz.

Top Bottom