TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i think there should be more awards categories, it made last years nom's so fun!

suggestions: most huggable (ty dac), most likely to post drunk, most likely to have no idea what's goin on in this thread

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'd like to see: Most Pedantic, Most Typos, Grumpiest Gus, Biggest Flirt, Shittest Internet Connection and the LA LA LA NOT LISTENING TO YOU Award for Services to being an Obstinate Fool. Oh and best Picture - this would be for the best member submitted orignal photograph, though not neccessarily a picture of themselves.

Oh and Biggest Pervert too.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ also what aki said

I AM ACTUALLY A CONTENDER FOR ONE OF THOSE AWARDS DUE TO THE BUDDING ALCOHOLISM THAT I TOTALLY DENY

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
i think there should be more awards categories, it made last years nom's so fun!

suggestions: most huggable (ty dac), most likely to post drunk, most likely to have no idea what's goin on in this thread

I'd like to see: Most Pedantic, Most Typos, Grumpiest Gus, Biggest Flirt, Shittest Internet Connection and the LA LA LA NOT LISTENING TO YOU Award for Services to being an Obstinate Fool. Oh and best Picture - this would be for the best member submitted orignal photograph, though not neccessarily a picture of themselves.

Oh and Biggest Pervert too.

^I second all of these.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Best Spambot.

Oh god yes! I can't decide who was better, the one who was posting fanfics or the one who was posting about astroturf....decisions decisions....:hohum:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
yais, lol. is it too late to add such categories? XD

ForceStealer

Double Growth
No it's not too late. It's half the point of the nomination phase. But I will say I kinda thought we had too many in 2009. The voting for all of them had to be split in half and there were a lot of categories that hardly got any votes. That's not to say I'm putting a limit on it or anything, just to say something I perceived.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Increase your penis size in just 10 days

why yes i am just a very intelligent spambot.

maybe this year I will get an award :P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The only thing that should be off is your clothes.
The only one who should be coming is me.

GXmHA.gif

Top Bottom