TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
The only thing that should be off is your clothes.
The only one who should be coming is me.
this turned me on hnnng :L

it felt like an order which is even more hot

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The only thing that should be going is. your clothes. going on the floor? yeah.

wait that's basically the same

Hitoshura's good-looking. I was a bit disappointed to find out that he was gay.
Also I want to know who this was so I can taunt them.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
hito should post a picture since I haven't seen :3

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
I think most people I want nominated are already nominated so I'm just gonna add some.

03. Best Site Staff: Does Shademp count? If not, then Aaron.
06. Nicest: Rishi (haven't talked to her but judging from her posts, I get this feeling she's really nice)
07. Meanest: Dacon, Mako
08. Funniest: Dacon (sorry just had to do this), Random Nobody is funny too albeit he rarely post but his posts, though few, makes me lol
11. Most Predictable: Vendel, Anastar
14. Best n00b: -esuna-, Aithex
15. Best Quality Poster: hitoshura, -esuna-, Aithex
16. Biggest Drama Whore: many to mention
20. Most Active: Ryu, isn't it obvious?
21. Most Missed: Isabella (don't think I've seen her name ever nominated so I'll do the nomination myself)
24. Most Pistoning pen0r: Those serious peeps breeding teal deers in the LTD thread.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's not official until we vote. :monster:

In that case, I nominate 'The active members list' as an entity for biggest pervert.

I didn't think I was that perverted omg do I really come off like that?
Oh well. :awesome:

You didn't think because you already know.

We should have a category for best thread and best post, for nostalgia's sake.

If we do, links must be provided in the nomination and the voting thread.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
STFU RYU I'M INNOCENT OKAY

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I intend to prove today, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Celes, AKA Little Sister, AKA Tiff, AKA Teef, is a pervert of the highest order and lover of tentacles in ways most salacious, and that she willingly and with knowledge aforethought, goes looking for materials to satisfy her perversion and that fetish in particular.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Master Bates, I forgot to nominate you for best noob (are you a noob??? your join date says so but you know who Isabella is so... o_O)

I mean, your post in TLS Secrets earns you a nom imo :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
There's a donator's forum!? Hot dawg!

Yeah, its where the executive washroom is located. Also there are peacocks and a hedge maze.

Didn't Yop tell you when you dontated? He made sure to tell me about it, and about the (non existent) noodz. Funny that.:hohum:

EDIT:

I'd like to suggest another category, Sweariest Bastard

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Master Bates, I forgot to nominate you for best noob (are you a noob??? your join date says so but you know who Isabella is so... o_O)

I mean, your post in TLS Secrets earns you a nom imo :awesome:

I appreciate your consideration, Rishi, but I'd rather you forget what I wrote in that post. Yes, look at the pretty pendant. You will forget that post, you will forget that post.

And yeah, I just recently joined but I was a lurker way back on the early half of 2010 so... I like Isabella. She is one of the most sensible posters here, I observed. :awesome:

Aaaaaaaaaannnnndddddddd... I forgot to add EX-SOLDIER in the nicest people list. And then there's also Celes/Tiff/Little Sister/girl who changes name like she changes her underwear for the most active users list. Forgot her too. :(

Top Bottom