TLS Awards 2013: Discussion

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Now you really have me wondering where I've been to: England, Wales, France, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Greece, Belgium and the Netherlands.

I probably fail in comparison to many here. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I Fail as well. I only touched Hong Kong, bangkok, kuala lumpur, london, amsterdam, Manchester, aberdeen, dubai, manila, montreal, phuket, doha, riyadh, manama, colombo. I hope to add murica regions there and explore moar of canada with my bro.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I've been to many of the neighboring countries + England. Have yet to leave the continent though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Huge fail here: New York, Florida, St. Thomas, Barbados, Aruba and the Dominican Republic. Do I get points for apparently being the only person on the forum who has lived/visited Puerto Rico? :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Nah it works out. I visit gulf countries via car in the same vein of traversing it like in Mad Max which is right in this time of the year!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Nominations thus far are tallied up in the OP of the nominations thrad. Everyone's current username is listed first, followed by well-known alts if any (apart from the Best Ship, where that would've just been awkward). I think they're all in alphabetical order too, although I may have missed a few.

I didn't double-check any of these because this took long enough as it was, so if I missed one of your nominations feel free to yell at me.

Vespa

❍
AKA
ワスプ
Am I not too new to participate in this? I don't really know you all well enough to pass good judgement.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
I don't really know you all well enough to pass good judgement.

agree with this

sorry guys

I like Fangu Ironman and Danseru- Kun, but I feel like I don't know everybody as well yet

though next year, for sure :monster:

I have disappointed you all in the year of Luigi, i'm sorry.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Some of the people nominated for that award are still posting (most notably Kat).

Fangu

Great Old One
Yeah because there are no other options :wacky:
Edit: Sprite's been nominated as well, but she posts on occasion. I wouldn't call her "missing". But, anyway. I just don't see how we'd chuck that one and add other categories that are semi-ridiculous. OPINION

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
In terms of world traveling, I have (sadly) done little so far. I've been to all the contiguous U.S. states (no Hawaii or Alaska) and Ontario, Canada. That's it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
@Fangu: Next year I'll make a separate category for it then, but as far as I know the WYWH award has always included people who people just wish were more active.

I could add a last minute category like I did last year but everyone seemed pretty happy about having exactly 42 awards so I'm torn.

Also moved discussion posts to the discussion thread.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Am I not too new to participate in this? I don't really know you all well enough to pass good judgement.
Just vote/nominate in the categories where you do have an opinion. There's no obligation to take part in all of them. I've been here for two years and I still do that :)

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Curious about something.

Is the Tag/Avatar graphics thing for people who make art or for people who just have a great theme going? Im not sure who to nomiate for this. Ty :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I just noticed my name had popped up on some of the nominations for talented ect.
Super humbling, thanks guys. Even if I dont win it I really appreciate that some of you guys think my stuff is neat. <3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm flattered to be nominated. What I'm surprised about, however, is this "ship" I'm on with Carlie.

MAKE US WIN AND WE'LL RELEASE THE SEX TAPE. :monster:

Top Bottom