TLS Awards 2013: Discussion

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Fangu <3

The site contributor category is the one I care about the most, I admit. A lot of people have put in hard work for the front page over the course of the year, and they deserve the recognition :)

Fangu

Great Old One
Well when the topic of the Awards came up, I said immediately "Flint for Member of the Year!" because I looked up when you started working intensely on the Weekly Roundups, and it was November 2012 (I believe), and you posted regularly and also helped others out with them until about August 2013. (Then of course in 2012 you did a lot with the site design when we were working on it.) Too bad you've been very busy lately :(

I think you definitely deserve the recognition :)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm flattered to be nominated. What I'm surprised about, however, is this "ship" I'm on with Carlie.

Hardly surprising considering we basically serenaded each other on our birthday threads. Btw you're still a wanker.

MAKE US WIN AND WE'LL RELEASE THE SEX TAPE. :monster:

You were filming us? Why didn't you say so? I could have done so many more things to make it more exciting.

Lex

Administrator
What are we calling this one? Carlazon?

I still think Sprexanghululock has its hilarity factor XD.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The best we could come up with was Carlizon and Putanker (putaxwanker).

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Aaron are you gonna do like last year and do a "nominations so far" entry in the nominations thread? Much easier to see who has already been nominated and stuff :)

Also
Hottest female: Mage. It is known. And, Fangu.
(...)
Member you'd most like to bone: Mage, Fannnnngghhhhhu

seductive-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-229.gif

tumblr_mmaul6mOxm1qemqg0o1_500.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I quite liked Carlizon that we came up with on the Skype chat. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Keywords: certain things. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
A lot more than you're willing to admit wanker because you prefer the slap part of our relationship. So here have some slap you wanker:

:backhand:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Aww, but that looks like I'm slapping Fangu instead of you. Swap it with Vanille/Hope and I can feel better.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm Fang in that situation since I slyly took a peek of your boobs. :monster: Vanille/Hope suck that would never make you feel better.

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Oh wow I'm nominated for a couple things despite my inactivity for the last few weeks! Thanks! Guess this means noodz pics?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yes please. :monster:

@Noxy: You still have like five days left to nominate :monster:

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Thanks for the nominations I got :>

I'm really surprised and I'm still trying to know what exactly is the "most inspirational" nomination by thanks nonetheless <3

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm a little sad 'Most helpful' isn't in it anymore because if it was I could nominate Tres for his translations :(

Lex

Administrator
Crap, I should probably get nominating. Most people that I would normally nominate have already been nominated for things though :/

Top Bottom