TLS Awards 2013: Discussion

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
How about Biggest Twat? :monster:

Yop

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I don't know. Can I at least get a trophy/star for "You Tried"?

I never seem to get into the categories. I feel left out.

Or, may I propose "Most Desperate"? :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
He does have the biggest vagina

He is the biggest pussy indeed.

We had a pretty nice number of categories last year, aside from one like "Most likely to be an applet dupe" they should mostly stay the same IMO.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I'm suggesting a "Is Splintered Award"

So I can win. Which is all I really want anyway. Everyone wins. Except for the people who don't.

Fangu

Great Old One
well i wont be getting nominated this year.

I never win anything.
I forgot about "Most likely to not win an award" :monster:

Also
Biggest FF wonk
Most improved
Most pedantic

I support the Is Splintered award, AKA the For Just Being Awesome award <3

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm suggesting a "Is Splintered Award"

So I can win. Which is all I really want anyway. Everyone wins. Except for the people who don't.

When I initially read that category, I thought you meant we'd be voting for stuff like:

• Female
  • Male
  • fal'Cie
  • Eldritch space terror
  • Sexless spiritual entity
  • Oversexed spiritual entity
I propose we do this. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I also propose a drunkard one, too. But then that wouldn't be fair because I'd win and shove Yop's masculinity down the drain. :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
"Member you'd most like to bone".

What? I think it's awesome. :monster:

also the more the merrier. I love to see some of the wackiest awards. It's just fun. ^_^

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm all for keeping the same ones from last year more or less intact, even though my facial hair is much reduced due to my stupid, stupid job. I think my goatee and mustache combo is badass enough to take the gold two years in a row. Also, zombies and chaos. Possibly graphics, but less likely since I've done way less sprite stuff this year :awesome:

Vespa

&#10061;
AKA
ワスプ
Is there an award for best username? Because I'm seeing some good usernames around.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
As many usernames as some folks get through in a year? That could be crazy hard to keep track of.

AvecAloes

Donator
But they should be totally separate things. We all know Rishi is the best stoner, but the person who is the best drunk is still up for debate :P

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
But they should be totally separate things. We all know Rishi is the best stoner, but the person who is the best drunk is still up for debate :P
I think more than enough witnesses have seen me at my worst. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Whoever wins best username needs to keep that username for at least one whole year without changing it. Because everyone changes their usernames too fucking often in this goddamn place.

Best drunk is also good :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
AFAIK, only one member here is over fifty, which kinda doesn't count. Most of us are between twenty-thirty. :monster:

Let's not get carried away with the categories, or I'll ban everyone. 'Cos I can now. :wacky:

Top Bottom