TLS Awards 2013: Discussion

Vespa

❍
AKA
ワスプ
Well it doesn't have to be an actual lifetime just a forum lifetime. Most improved member or something like that

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Umm, Ghost X I think. There might be a few more. You are the elite few, those who are comfortable enough with themselves to not give a fuck about bandwaggoning with usernames. I salute you!

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'll totally keep this username if I win.

And I think people should be able to decline from best username nominations if they don't think they can/want to no change their username for a year, assuming we go with Lex's suggestion.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Aren't we allowed to decline nominations in general? I seem to recall some folks being nommed for shit they didn't want/didn't think they deserved and so on and getting removed from the ballot.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Been trying to keep this username for as long as possible. Also gonna try and WIN ALL THE AWARDS this year. Haven't been super active in a couple years so I think a triumphant return to glory is in order.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Do we still have Most Missed or Best Comeback or something? I could just click back a bit to see if its still on the list but... effort. Meh.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I think Lex and Splintered haven't changed theirs either.

tumblr_luashuliDL1r4sczuo1_500.gif

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The name everybody knows me by here is Joe, and that's just not interesting enough for a username. :monster:

Top Bottom