• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards - General Aesthetics Thread

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
:drool:

ffffart.jpg
:monster:

Not attractive enough right now she said.

If it's possible I want to do you even more. :wacky:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
For the purposes of GREATEST FRUKN

this might take me a few edits because I'm been hitting the sauce so give me a few

JEBEcYU.jpg
\
oGDO4Fj.jpg
dkFGaIQ.jpg
PQC8bQO.jpg
PXjsFNf.jpg
tPjH1Ze.jpg

step six TURN UP

also it didn't occur to me until seeing these pictures that that mirror needs cleaning

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
@Tennyo: Okay Galadriel, damn! :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Ite you're just too hawt. Any photo from you is a disqualify because you're just to hawt.

Also I meant to say: Howl broke the thread. She really did. I don't think there has been breakage in TLS history that can match it. She broke it. That post left me speechless.

Also MEGGY I LURF U

Edit2: Also this is what I look like
20161227_012528_zpsn19nwn0r.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ite you're just too hawt. Any photo from you is a disqualify because you're just to hawt.

...Also this is what I look like
20161227_012528_zpsn19nwn0r.jpg

Look who's talking *sizzle noise*

...no one tell Mr Channy I said that <.<

Oh myyyyy... :megusta:

As someone who generally has no interest in tattoos, that FF7 shoulderblade tattoo is just the coolest...haha

Thanks! I spent years humming and hawing over what to get, and finally picked that one because unless you're in the know you're gonna think it's just a generic barb-wire thing :D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Thanks! I spent years humming and hawing over what to get, and finally picked that one because unless you're in the know you're gonna think it's just a generic barb-wire thing :D

Definitely. The best nerdy accouterments are always the ones that only other nerds will notice/get. :)

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I like stuff that's subtle, in particular I don't like a lot of text literally spelling out what it alludes to. I have quite a few things which I picked up because they were so understated that I could wear them all the time, and no one has yet clocked it's all nerd gear :P Well, my family/friends anyhow, on occasion percipient strangers have screamed at me on account :lol:

So yeah, cool tat/aren't you dreamy etc. :monster:

edit: Fangu you are gorgeous too! <3

edit 2: in saying that... I wore a top hat/brocade corset/mad ruffled skirt last week, so yeah, okay, at times I also run around dressed like I fell out of a fucking TARDIS... but it wouldn't be Christmas without steampunky Sledgenezer Scrooge dressing-up times! :monster:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^This

I have a replica of Yuna's necklace and I get a lot of compliments about how pretty people think it is as a general necklace, but they don't know it's from a video game. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Friend of mine wears the cloudy wolf earring. I can't see myself pulling off the earring look, but it is pretty cool :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
I only take selfies with the idea in mind I'll post them on TLS one day so people know the same guy is behind this account :monster:

6ict2c.jpg

2popfo2.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Red looks like Ite's friendly foreign cousin... or Ite looks like Red's smoldering counterpart.

Either way, you two could be brothers :monster:

...sexy sexy brothers :megusta:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Ones Irish, One's Canadian. You can be the brother O'Canada! :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Red looks like Ite's friendly foreign cousin... or Ite looks like Red's smoldering counterpart.

Either way, you two could be brothers :monster:

...sexy sexy brothers :megusta:

I'd ship it :megusta:

I'm either the outsider or living in my counterpart's shadow? And then we gotta throw incest into the mix? [I mean, it's all totally cool with me if people like that, but I've a bajillion fetishes/kinks/interests and that's not one of them].
I'm not even regular gay to sail the ship properly. This is the most depressing pseudo-relationship I've ever been in :sadpanda:

Still, sex for all, I suppose, or whatever's supposed to happen next :sadpanda:

(But in actual honesty, aww and thank you ^_^ - I'm not comparable to Ite, though, that's for sure)

Last edited:
Top Bottom