#tls IRC

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
sorry guys, silly question and all forgive me. Do I have to Download IRC? or is this on a website?? I never used IRC for chats, heard of it, but never bothered to use.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Download Icechat here Reginald.

You should be able to use the lovely Kat's FAQs to work out the rest.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Added a :awesome: smiley to orig post. Thanks Belle!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm totally going to ninja it, flame lots of people and/or minorities, then run away giggling like a little girl.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man Yaccy is such a tech head :3 *nom*

I'm totally going to ninja it, flame lots of people and/or minorities, then run away giggling like a little girl.

Yairs Yop, no end to your talents. :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
THERE IS A SERVER MOD

JUST SITTING THERE

WHILE WE ORGY

LIL BIT CREEPED OUT RIGHT NOW

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
ALRIGHT! *pulls out blindfolds and rope* Who else do I have to gag, bind and drag to the IRC?? :monster:

~ Raz

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Was it really because we were talking about having an orgy? Cause I don't remember talking about anything else... questionable. Or maybe he thought Force & Joe were really being pimps. :monster:

Hey voyeurism. I don't judge, man. :awesome: What a weird job though. Sit around and watch people chat.

And it only took us like 3 days to get a server mod in there. Although we probably could have done better.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
I have a sneaking suspicion that it may have been us using the word 'lesbian' eight billion times, but I'm not sure. The only time I've ever had a server mod creep on me before was when I copy-pasted something that had the N-word in it, and he left after like 10 mins.

Anyways, I'm not concerned by it. Maybe they just like lesbians and thought they'd drop by and lurk.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh I didn't even notice him after a while. I only noticed when he signed in really cause I thought it was someone from here.

But we were talking about lesbians the other day and no one came. So odd. And Joe kicked him out eventually. I'm surprised he'd be able to do that to a server mod.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Well, he wasn't actually modded, which is why at first I thought he wasn't a server op. Could be he just hadn't bothered claiming his mod p0werz, or could be he wasn't an op at all, and just thought he'd chill out in our channel.

I mean who wouldn't want to chill out in #tls, really. :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
IRC was supposed to be used for the benefit of mankind. Not some orgyyyyy ; v ; What is this madnessssss?!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
How could a TLS orgy not benefit mankind?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Well to be fair it would make excellent sex-ed classes. Why am I complaining?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I think once everyone knew the "/me" function

Everyone went nuts sexing each other up

Top Bottom