#tls IRC

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The IRC is a clean, family-friendly environment!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Producing family, moar like :monster:. Which is friendly also, off course.

Also, IRC is a chatroom, natch :p. If I ever get dedicated hosting, I might set up a fancy HTML5 chatbox using NodeJS and websockets and the like though. Already working on forum software (although at the current rate it'll take weeks before there's anything worth showing. And I need styling.).

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I should be on tonight.

@Tets: what's wrong with it?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I guess it was borken, but I can get in right now. And there's nobody there, :/.

No n00dz either.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Am I still too much of a noob to join this? I would like to talk to everyone :desu:.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't see why you would be. I won't be on, though, as I haven't signed in for a few days (mostly because I don't want to fuck up the vinyl ripping and other sound editing I'm doing by running too many programs) and I'm going to bed momentarily anyway.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Of course you can come on irc whenever you like, Vivi. :) Usually tends to be more people on in the late evening.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Yay! I am all registered. Still figuring out how it works, though.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Went into IRC for the first time in awhile and I'm the only one in there. What gives?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
It's been quiet this past week, idk. I usually go there at night though anyway. If no one's there when I go, I stick around until people show up, lol. Doesn't kill me to leave it open and go off and do other stuff. Cause otherwise if people go in and see no one there, they leave. Then no one's ever there.

And I demand you start coming more often. You and Yaccy have had noticable absences. :shifty:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Yeah it's been kinda dead recently, I'll try and be on it more often.

Kashkabald

eu fiz cocó no teu tabuleiro
tinyurl.com/tlschat

Sorry for bypassing the link restriction, but this is genuinely helpful. It's a direct link to Mibbit to connect to the TLS IRC room. You don't need a IRC client this way and it's helpful for people who've never used IRC before.

Addendum: I've made your link live for you.- Ryu

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom