TLS Members & TV Tropes

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Doctors and bio chemists at least partially match. I mean, they wear lab coats. Everybody knows stereotypical nerds wear lab coats.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Stereotypical nerds get all the hot crazy women anyways.

The_Serpent__s_Temptation_by_Doctor_Franken_Stein.png

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I guess that makes herr doktor a Xanatos Sucker to her various Xanatos/Batman Gambits.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I guess that makes herr doktor a Xanatos Sucker to her various Xanatos/Batman Gambits.
oh no, he's never her bitch, they just have intense Foe Yay

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Damn.. I always love Big Bads who do Xanatos Roullettes or Xanatos Gambits. The key to strategy......is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Damn.. I always love Big Bads who do Xanatos Roullettes or Xanatos Gambits. The key to strategy......is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory.
That's not to say she doesn't do Xanatos Gambits, it's just Stein isn't her sucker. The main character of the manga is.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Lol the kids do Qualify as a Xanatos Sucker, but Black Star can be a good Spanner in The Works and a Shut Up Hannibalist.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Frankenstein is not a nerd. He's just batshit crazy.

Top Bottom