• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS party for Dungeons and Dragons!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
And you're okay with it being late late/morning your time? Interesting, and duly noted!

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
SO!

As y'all know, I'm moving soon, and A will not be doing so as of yet. This means that a) I will be very busy, especially once I've landed, and I will not know what my exact situation is for a while, as well as b) the internet on the farm is terrible, so Airling will not be able to really join in on sessions.

I would like to do a sort of hiatus, for a bit, due to this. I would also like to suggest perhaps doing a few solo sessions, which will be easier for me to organise, hopefully sate each individuals' lust for DnD, and also add some spice to things. This idea has not been fully developed in my head, so if there are any pitfalls you can see, go ahead and bring them up please - I want to do right by everyone.

I would still like to run at least one session before I leave, though I'm not sure if I will be able to (aside from the spooptober session, that is).

Thoughts? Comments? Pleas? Insults? Innuendos?

Top Bottom