• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS party for Dungeons and Dragons!

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Hey all! Just a reminder to my group that we have our second session this Sunday (the 5th) at 14:00 GMT, which should be the same times as last time except for Crash who is now at GMT, and Minato who I believe is now at GMT+1? (Don't hate me if I'm wrong, I come from a land of proper sunshine where we don't do DST ever...)

SEE ALL Y'ALL THEN!!!!!! :D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That was such a gooder time, the second one can't come fast enough. Wait... IT'S ON MY BIRFDAY!! We might need to switch a day ahead or behind....is this okay??

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Ite can't do Tuesdays, and with Kimble's current schedule he can't do Thursday or Fridays. However if his schedule gets changed then that would open up Thurs and Fri for us to play on, giving our team 2 days to do it instead (if that aligned with everyone) ^_^

Ohterwise if his schedule stays the same, we'd have to push our next match out 3 weeks, I'm afraid.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Errr... I forgot it’s my girlfriend’s birthday so I’ll be in Victoria from the 14th to the 16th... I’ll be back in the afternoon of the 16th, but... um...

Chompy sleeps outside, drinks heavily, and is known to wander off.

Ite

AKA
Ite
It’s on the 16th, but she has many boyfriends vying for her attention that week. I’ll get to have breakfast with her on the day, though! HA HA SUCK IT, MARK!

j/k mark you know I love you

Ite

AKA
Ite
Fancy: you and Channy have birthdays one day apart!? Glory be!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
xD

So to try an wiggle a date out of next week I'm wondering if we can try and smash it somewhere else on a one off and get back to our regular schedule.

I'll have a super long weekend next week. I'm off fri Nov 10-14. I took friday off just because so could do it during day or night.... sat I'm out cause we're doing my family birthday dinner that day. Sunday I'm free and could play, monday is a sat holiday for me, so am free and could play all day and tues I took off work for a minor procedure in the morning but then will be at home after noon, and could play all day. :monster: Then back at work on weds/my birthday (and I think Mr Channy wants to take me out for dinner that day which is why I'm out) but am free the following thurs/fri evenings again.

I'm just throwing it out there/don't want to wait a third week for our next session. :sadpanda:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I totally forgot to ask earlier, but do we have a date for the next time The Badass Group are meeting???

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Channy, I'm available Sunday and Tuesday easily, and Monday if necessary (cutting into sleeping time because work but damn it I want to play).

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I can ask Ite about Tuesday and Monday if he doesn’t post in this thread soon. I’d be down for it and so long as Joe isn’t working a full day the very next day, he will be too. Fancy what about you? :reptar:
I could only do Sunday at 5pm onwards and that’s way too late to start methinks :monster:

Ite

AKA
Ite
Sorry guys. Monday I'll be DMing my materia game. Leaving Tues morning and returning Thursday afternoon. Sorrryyyy :(

Top Bottom