TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
If it were more mid August I'd be down. In Japan at the end of July.

GAIZ THIS IS WHY WE'RE DISCUSSING DATES AN' SHIT. IS MID-AUGUST AWKWARD FOR ANYONE?

I'm planning on going to a medieval fayre in August (19th and 20th), but I haven't booked it yet.

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm planning a hen party around that time, don't know the dates yet, so I can't really commit to anything yet :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Maeg said:
GAIZ THIS IS WHY WE'RE DISCUSSING DATES AN' SHIT. IS MID-AUGUST AWKWARD FOR ANYONE?
That's why I put it in my first post :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I did Scafell already, it's got nothing on me, NOTHING

:monster:

anytime's fine by me, I'm moving early July but late July or anytime after that should work.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Okay we're working on mid-August now, any objections (apart from Fangu's uncertainty)?

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Timings and stuff aren't too much of a problem for me cos I can work around them but I definitely can't afford to go to Cumbria (it's more than £100 just for a one way train ticket) so I'mma bow out sorry <3

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ok, Mr Octo said he has some time off in June, but from what I can tell June is no good for a few people?

Anyway, I reckon I can do it in August, if Mage is still able to give me a lift, if it's gonna be a Friday-Sunday thing, and preferably if I will have my own toilet. I guess I could get a litter tray.....

However, there is a 1 in 4 chance mr Octo might be in on a saturday. I *think* it might be possible to work out which one, I'll have to look at his schedule (he gets his hours a month in advance)

edit@Crash :sadpanda: That sucks, I wanted to talk to you when I'm not drunk and grabbing at your hair.

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Octo you were so nice and not at all grabby :lol: I am sad I won't make it and see all of you again but it'll be ok and maybe through the power of Skype or some other witchcraft I'll be able to check in on all of you briefly while you're together or something :D

Lex

Administrator
Was hoping for Sept but can conceivably do any time as long as its over a weekend and I have enough notice :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It's looking like a weekend in August and Crash, if you can get to Brum you can carpool with me and Octo.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
giphy.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Was hoping for Sept but can conceivably do any time as long as its over a weekend and I have enough notice :)
Same here, except for 20th-24th September. :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
September is no good for me, Freybs starts big school and I'm anticipating her being extra clingy (she's not going to the same school as all her nursery friends) so I don't want to like, cause upset by buggering off for a weekend around then. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yeah, we'll stick with August because at least kiddies and school is one less thing to worry about. :monster: Do bear in mind it'll be a weekend too, so arriving Friday night and heading back out on Sunday so not overly taxing.

Is the last weekend in August okay with everyone? That's the 25th, 26th and 27th, not too close to other stuff AFAICT but still well before school starting.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'll double check that Mr Octo isn't working that Saturday, but it should be ok :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
August sounds good!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
If we're sticking with Cumbria I guess either Manchester or Leeds Bradford would be the closest airports?
Gonna have to look into how to get from there to wherever in Cumbria. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
How about the Bank Holiday weekend in August? That sounds really appealing, could be an extra day spent for some of us.

Also Tets, if you came up to Manchester, you're more than welcome to join me for the journey up there.

Top Bottom