Voting Results: Welcome your new mods!

Lex

Administrator
Code:
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Joe         10a 2b 2c 3d 2e 1f                112[/COLOR]       [COLOR="Plum"]Key: a = 7     x = -1[/COLOR]
[COLOR="mediumturquoise"]Force           5b 5c 2d 1e 1f 5g 1x 1y       70[/COLOR]             [COLOR="plum"]b = 6     y = -2[/COLOR]
Vader       2a  2b 2c 3d 3e 4f 3g    1y       66             [COLOR="plum"]c = 5     z = -3[/COLOR]
Gabe        3a  2b 3c 2d 3e 1f 1g    2y       64             [COLOR="plum"]d = 4[/COLOR]
Satsu           3b 1c 4d 4e 3f 3g             60             [COLOR="plum"]e = 3[/COLOR]
Darth       1a  1b 4c 2d 2e 5f 2g             59             [COLOR="plum"]f = 2[/COLOR]
Carlie      4a  1b 1c 1d 4e 2f 2g       1z    58             [COLOR="plum"]g = 1[/COLOR]
Lith        1a  3b 1c 3d 1e 2f 2g 3x          48
Channy          2b 3c 1d    1f 3g       5z    21
Splintered  1a  1b    1d 2e 2f 1g 4x 2y       20

Conguraturayshun and welcome folks <3

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Congrats!

2exDBUL.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
whme.gif

Seriously though, thank you all you mystery voters. I love each and every one of you. You've all earned yourselves some quality 'Joe time', redeemable at your own leisure. <3

And a massive thank you to Octo, Yop and especially Lex. Can't have been simple organising and counting these votes. You rock. ^_^

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
whme.gif

Seriously though, thank you all you mystery voters. I love each and every one of you. You've all earned yourselves some quality 'Joe time', redeemable at your own leisure. <3

And a massive thank you to Octo, Yop and especially Lex. Can't have been simple organising and counting these votes. You rock. ^_^

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Congratulations to Joe and Force! :joy:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Conga rats Joe and Force, don't muck up the forum too badly. :monster:

latest

also, you'd think 5 -3's would be enough to deter me, but you'd be wrong :kermit:

#ChannyforPresident2017

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
joe informally promised me a hat and i never got that hat

don't promote that man, he owes me a hat

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
We had 22 voters in all and 13 of them were female iirc (on phone hard to check) Make of that what you will :monster:

Could probably do moar detailed breakdowns but in bed right now.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Would you like to find the length of my hypotenuse? :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Big congrats to Joe & Force, and thanks to everyone who tossed their hats into the race (although Joe apparently owes said hat to hito now), and also thanks to Octo & Lex for managing this all to get us our two new Mods!!

X :neo:

Top Bottom