Voting Results: Welcome your new mods!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
These are some skilled-ass muhfuckas gonna smoke some fools like shieeeet

But for real though fucken top choices :cthulhu:

Splintered

unsavory tart
tumblr_inline_ni2pt3vcet1t3a2fa.gif

RedFFWolf

Donator
A very warm and hearty congratulations to the two of you ^_^
The results speak for themselves! There's no doubt you two will be a great addition to the mod team.

So many good congratulations gifs already used - I had to improvise :(

2z4y2pv.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
^Lier.

A good portion of my posts have been written naked, is annoyingly hot here a lot and if I'm alone in my house, clothes are coming off.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Lier.

A good portion of my posts have been written naked, is annoyingly hot here a lot and if I'm alone in my house, clothes are coming off.

I was writing a post a couple mornings ago completely topless because it was really warm in my room, so I know what you mean. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You people sicken me....

....carry on :wacky:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
^Lier.

I was writing a post a couple mornings ago completely topless because it was really warm in my room, so I know what you mean. :monster:

See, but when you do this, you probably look like some elusive Goddess, as the sun glides in through the windows, accenting the curves of your body and hightlighting your bosom.

....when I do it, I look like Jabba the Hutt :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
....when I do it, I look like Jabba the Hutt :monster:

HOOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOO HOOOOOOOO
13177925_10156979202235235_346692478342578647_n.jpg

PS: If it makes anybody feel better I am in fact wearing pants. I literally just took my shirt off for this shot.

Yeah, I have seen a many of you and none of you are even approaching Jabba levels. I will agree that Carlie probably has Venus-worthy curvy-bits. :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
We need more proof of this. If I was home, I'd offer up some, but seeing how I'd rather not get kicked off of this train, I will refrain for the time being ;)

Lex

Administrator
I'm Scottish, you don't want me to post naked in this weather unless you want to see what a terrified inverted penis looks like.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Worse, cloth and leather :monster:

edit: and a slab of foam which I'm sitting on right now, jesus christ I should ritually burn this shit, cut my losses, and go for the most expensive thing. Then regret that purchase too. Fuck.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah, honestly my computer chair wouldn't be terribly comfortable if I were naked. I only really did it once because literally all of my clothes were in the wash and I figured playing some Skyrim while naked would be a funny novelty.

But I by no means discourage more of that from the beautiful people here :monster:

Top Bottom